First name (if you want to tell): Stephanie
Meaning of user name: Well its my name, creative huh?
Geographical location: Colorado
Marital Status: Married since Apr '06
Children/Ages: Nope justa yuppy with a puppy
Pets: Dog - Chipper, cocker spaniel. Fish 5 of them, they are named after the cast of Grays Anatomy.
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Running, Tennis, Yoga, Obsessing over my weight
Eye/Hair Color: Brown Hazel
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Feb 23, 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 133/127.4/117
Problem: Binge Eating/Laziness
Plan/Way of Eating Calorie Counting, exercise like crazy
Favorite exercise Running, tennis, Pilates, Yoga anything!
Favorite movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Great Expectations (ethan hawke version) Bridget Jones Series, Empire Records...
Favorite books/plays: Phantom, Rent, love love love the Ballet...can read anything Biography...favorites? Sylvia Plath and Anaiis Nin.
Music: Bad pop and Gay Dance Hits, Jeff Buckly, Depeche Mode, John Mayer
Favorite Quote(s): "You have to be the change you want to see in this world." - Ghandi
Favorite People (dead and living): Uhm...hmmm...
People I canít stand: Courtney Love, Paris Hilton, Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, Dr. Phil
Places youíve been: Colorado, Nevada, New York, Bahamas, Florida no where else interesting...
Places you want to visit: Australia, Italy, France
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Capricious
02. What is your least favorite word? tomorrow
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Possibility
04. What turns you off? Bigotry
05. What is your favorite curse word? ****
06. What sound or noise do you love? The Rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Babies crying
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Dancer
09. What profession would you not like to do? Mortician
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I forgive you for not being sure...