View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #55
EvilToxicDuck

First name (if you want to tell): Betsy
Meaning of user name: it's such a long story, but it's been my sn for years now.
Geographical location: Central Illinois
Marital Status: Single
Children/Ages: 2 year old son
Pets: 2 dogs, 2 cats, and my son.
Hobbies/Interests:Baking, playing with my son, martial arts, going to shows/listening to music, watching tv and movies, animal rights, poetry, and of course hanging out with friends.
Height: 5'-6"
Eye/Hair Color: blue/brunette
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I guess 3 days ago, but we're going to restart tomorrow
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 156/156/125-130
Problem: I LOVE food. I'm trying to become a cake decorater (self taught) because I want to eventually open my own bakery. and the only way to get good enough is practice, practice, practice...then I end up eating part of it
Plan/Way of Eating: calorie counting sounds the best...but alot of the foods I eat I don't have nutrition information for.
Favorite exercise: PUSH
Favorite movies: 10 Things I hate about you, Napoleon Dynamite, Office Space, The butterfly effect, A Love Story, Gone with the Wind, I could go on forever
Favorite books/plays: Any poetry book, anything by Auden, Holst, Poe, Shakespear, and Lewis
Music: I listen to practically everything, but Cary Judd, Bastian, Sugarcult, The Rocket Summer, Elvis, Buddy Holly
Favorite Quote(s): "Eagles may soar, but weazels don't get sucked into jet engines."
Favorite People (dead and living): My family and friends are absolutely amazing. Buddy Holly, Heather McCartney, Tom Pelphrey
People I canít stand: 70% of politicians, Paris Hilton, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson, Tyra Banks, Aretha Franklin
Places youíve been: outside of the U.S? Mexico.
Places you want to visit: Australia and Italy
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Jerk
02. What is your least favorite word? Kewl (when people spell it like that)
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Nature
04. What turns you off? arrogance, ignorance, and disrespect for animals, people (especially children), and places.
05. What is your favorite curse word? D***IT! but I say Holy Shoot more than that.
06. What sound or noise do you love? Music
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My son crying
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Pastry Chef!
09. What profession would you not like to do? Trash Guy
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? not really sure...
Any other tidbits you would like to share:
EvilToxicDuck is offline   Reply With Quote