View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 12:46 PM   #10
Tammy70

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

Good mornin' ya'll

I agree, this weekend went by fast. It was enjoyable, but in a blink of an eye it's gone!!!

I weighed this weekend and I am down 4lbs!!
My DS is talking about moving out again!!! He's 19 and ready to tackle the world. He is a very responsible "man" But I just hate to see him go. He's not going to move until around Christmas, so I have a few more months to either talk him out of it or get used to the idea. But he and his girlfriend went shopping yesterday and brought back so much for their apartment. He was so excited to show me dishes, knives, pots, pans and I told him how great it was he was planning etc. etc. yada yada. I don't baby him, he does just about everything for himself. But I don't want my baby to go, I know I worry too much, anyhooo

Scully-SB is a great plan to stick to, I get frustrated myself when I hit a plateau, I think everybody does. But just know that we are all here for you, and we all have been there and know exactly how you feel. Your body will come around and it's always best to shed those pounds slowly. But I agree I don't think it would be a good idea to stay on PH1 for 4 weeks.

Kiko-Love that cut, it is so cool, If I could carry it off, I would do it myself!! You go girl!!

Schatzi-you are so funny, your landlord must think you all have lost your mind, but that's what keeps it interesting, right?

Ruth, Cottage, Louren--HI

Ya'll have a great day, take care