First name (if you want to tell): Amber
Meaning of user name: My first and middle name
Geographical location: USA
Marital Status: Totally single
Pets: My sheltie Petie. Love him.
Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, art, reading, writing, psychoanalysis....
Eye/Hair Color: blue/green/grey?/Auburn
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: G'Lord...forever?
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 175/175/125
Problem: Anorexic/Bulimic for 3 or so years...then just a binge eater for the past year.
Plan/Way of Eating: healthy eating, WORKIN' IT!
Favorite exercise Ha...walking?
Favorite movies: Hm...anything? Right now it's probably Benny and Joon.
Music: The Beatles, The Doors, Elvis Costello, Radiohead...
Favorite People (dead and living): Harpo Marx is my favorite person of all time. After him, John Lennon, my mom, Freud (much as I disagree with him) and Saint Augustine.
People I canít stand: Anyone who's just so clearly fake, but denies it.
Places youíve been: Just the US
Places you want to visit: Jeez...everywhere. NYC's first...I want to go to graduate school there...then London, France, Italy, Siberia, Africa...everywhere.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Amazing
02. What is your least favorite word? hate
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Passion, people who are on fire, positivity.
04. What turns you off? martyr syndrome.
05. What is your favorite curse word? heh...f*ck. Know it shouldn't be...
06. What sound or noise do you love? Wind chimes.
07. What sound or noise do you hate? loud gasps, screeching tires.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Missionary/greenpeace/anything like that.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Any profession that forces me to wipe grown peoples' butts...
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! Naw...nothing. I want a hug right off the bat, no words until I get my hug.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Hm...I'm really afraid of spiders...bugs in general. And my favorite color is purple...yep.