General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 07-18-2006, 08:59 PM   #1  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Default If you like chocolate.....

The skinny gal at my COD kept telling me about microwaving the LA Lite bar and eating it with a fork and how good it was. I thought, ewww, why would I want to do that? Well, today, for some unknown reason, I nuked my Double Chocolate LA Lite bar for about 12 seconds. It tasted so different from the bar itself. It was like eating a warm brownie sundae (without the ice cream). It was all I could do not to have a second and a third. I'm sure this tip is out there somewhere on this thread....but my computer is slow tonight and I couldn't find it in my search. Anyway, nuke away and enjoy!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

mmm i'll have to try that but i only do caramel.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:35 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

I probably shouldn't admit this. BUT....

When I had my introductory sample box of Lites the counselor told me to nuke one of the chocolate ones and it would taste like a warm brownie. I don't know what I was thinking - I stuck the Lite in the microwave without taking off the wrapper. Didn't realize there was so much metallic stuff on wrapper. The microwave was arcing and sparking like mad! I stopped it pretty quick, but it smelled horrible. I tried a bite of the bar anyway and it tasted burned and awful!

Actually, it was probably all for the best though, it put me off the Lites before I heard the pitch for buying the entire supply up front. :-D
CafeAmericain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:12 AM   #4  
Britt/LAWL~Red

HAHA thats too funny!!! I have warmed mine before but dont do it to often but i like some of the bars. Its a good sweet fix.
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:31 AM   #5  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I've done that with the double chocolate and then put strawberries and ff whipped cream on it. Yummy!! I've heard that the peanut butter one is good melted too, but haven't done it.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:38 AM   #6  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Okay-so I posted this once-but it got dropped I guess . . . .

So-if you like the nike DC-spread a tbl of peanut butter on top before you nuke it. Then go crazy and add sliced banana, or berries and drizzle sf choc syrup over the whole thing. And don't forget the cool whip . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:41 AM   #7  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

Have you noticed that just by putting the words "sliced banana, cool whip, choclate syrup" in the same sentance, anything sounds good? Heck, I'd go home and nuke a tuppleware container if you said that by adding the above items it'd taste good. There's something about the psychology of hearing those words together that instantly makes me think "Delicious and decadent"
Tomkyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 11:45 AM   #8  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Unless the word "tuna" was also in the same sentence. Then I'd pass . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

LOL. Sounds yummy but i do stay away from bananas.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote