View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 11:56 PM   #2
Sassy_Chick
~Believe~

S/C/G: +65/-65/140

Height: 5'3

Happy HOTTTTTTTT Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I sweated out about 15 pounds while out and about today!!!!!! lol.

Okay so today I had Chinese. We went to a buffet -- not a good idea, but I think I did good. I got a LITTLE bit of everything (except the fried foods, I skipped those, well I did eat some Crab Rangoon, but that was it for the fried stuff!) I also found out that by eating Spicy foods, it does two things. It makes me SWEAT (even more than I already was) so that is another calorie burner, and it makes me not want to eat a bunch of it so I don't over eat!!!!! I think this is the best thing since sliced cheese for me! lollllllllllllllllllllll.

I plan on trying out my new Walking At Home DVD because its just too darn hot to walk outside!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill & Ammi - Yes work drama takes its toll on ya, doesn't it? lol. In my case I think the drama might be finally resolved, or at least I hope. Our Manager is on the warpath now so I think he is going to get it resolved. (its about someone outside our team that he is on the warpath about)

Abby - I too love my cats like my own children. I don't have any specific breed, they are just average everyday fat and lazy house cats. lol.

Have a Wonderful Night! I know I am, because I am NOT at work! WHOO-HOO! and I always have 3 days off. lol. I love it. It makes working longer hours worthwhile! lol.

If anybody is online and wants to chat, just PM me with your ID's! I have AIM, Yahoo and MSN.

"Life is a journey, you hold the map." ~Author Unknown
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote