Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 10:31 AM   #1  

Default Happy Anniversary Sistas!!!!!!!!

It's been a year since Slimmin' Sistas formed its own forum!

Happy anniversary!

Old 07-17-2006, 10:24 AM   #2  

Yeah!!

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 11:16 AM   #3  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

That's pretty cool especially that you've had a fairly consistent bunch of people. Congrats!
Old 07-17-2006, 04:52 PM   #4  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Whoo-hoo!
Congrats to us.

It's funny... I was here at the beginning, left while pregnant, and came back just before the one-year anniversary.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:22 PM   #5  

Hey Sistas I have been missing a long time can I jump back in? I am now a grandmother and have regained my weight I am very angry with myself but now need to get back to some serious work. Have missed you ladies http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/heartb...5/150/272/.png

Last edited by luflic; 07-18-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:39 PM   #6  

Wow one year! Why have I been so dumb! I don't want to be at this weight on our next year anniversary. Typing this to see if I did my signature correct you know it takes me awhile

Last edited by luflic; 07-18-2006 at 08:40 PM. Reason: want my signature to be there
Old 07-18-2006, 08:41 PM   #7  

Oh Misty you are going to have to walk me thru my signature again I can't make it stay.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:18 PM   #8  

LUFLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COngrats on your grandbaby!!!! I am so glad you are back!!!!!!

Here's how I create my signature.....I hope it makes sense

On the top of a forum page under the cute pic of the three little chickies is the purple bar. Click "user cp"

Then go to edit signature (it's on the left hand side towards the top of the menu)

I create my signature in a new window by right clicking the example ticker on the edit signature page and selecting "open page in new window" Saves on some flipping back and forth.

So follow the steps to create the signature, when you get to the last page where it gives you the code, highlight the code given in the first box, right click and choose copy. Now go back to the other page you have open, the edit signature page and right click in the signature box and click paste to paste the code into the signature box and save.

It's great to have you back!!!!
Old 09-02-2006, 09:25 PM   #9  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

One whole year and one whole pound less than I was this time in 2005. Wouldn't be SOOO bad if it was a year of not worrying about my weight and not going on and off, up and down. But this was s horrible, horrible year for me weight wise. I couldn't stay OP to save my life, and the dieting failure (again) wreaked havoc on my self esteem. All that torment... to lose a pound? I am depressed. (Sorry to be a downer.)
Old 09-03-2006, 01:43 AM   #10  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Maggie, in the past year I have gained at least 10 lbs if not more so if I could be back at the weight I was a year ago minus 1 lbs I think I would be pretty happy. Yes I realized it is very depressing to struggle and only lose 1 lbs but imagine how I feel after struggling only to gain weight.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:34 AM   #11  

Yeah I know what you mean. I am up around 12 pounds and just had to go buy more size 24 pants b/c I gave all of mine away so don't feel terrible. I know it's disappointing. But it's one less pound you have to think about

We've missed you and I hope you can come and visit more often. I know it's hard and depressing, but we'll get there.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:45 PM   #12  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Oh, OK, you guys win. You are bigger (non)losers than I am! Geesh. Joking! Couldn'tr resist. Thanks for pulling me out of the pity pool -- or for at least not letting me swim alone!
Old 09-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #13  

Ahhh girl you are not swimming alone. Looks like we are all treading water. We need to get swimming downstream
Closed Thread