Thread: Phentermine
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 03:24 PM   #48
Stayc

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

I was on Phentermine a few years back to lose 40 pounds, which came off within a matter of months. I thought it worked great. Then one day it stopped giving me the energy I loved. Well so I increased my intake to 1 and half pills a day, well that worked great for a while , then I increased it to two a day then three and etc.. you get the picture,I became so addicted to these pills that my great mom and sis finally talked to me , then my mother went so far as to contact the doctor who was give me them. I was 125 pounds and I thought on top of the world. I went off them the next week cause my doctor wouldn't give me anymore and I would lie and wear weights underneath my clothes for my weight to be up. It got really crazy and the end result I gained the 40 pounds back plus 13. I am telling my story to let you all know that this drug is also very addicting, I think mostly because of the weight I was getting the results I wanted and didn't want them to go away. And in the process I lost myself. So please take them with caution, because I wanted to be skinny more then anything and I learned a big lesson. This pill is short-term , good luck to you all in your journey !!
Stacey

Mini goal Aug 5 - down 18 pounds
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote