Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 11:59 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies (#82)

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies losing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Don't forget to go back to thread #81 to catch up!

Old 07-12-2006, 04:58 PM   #2  
Losing it!

Remember me? I want to come back out and play!!!!! We ordered a used laptop and we are up and running again!! I admit it, I AM ADDICTED, this has been a hard month with no puter!!!! I missed you guys!!!

Love, Gayle
Old 07-12-2006, 05:14 PM   #3  
In it for life!

Welcome back Gayle!
Old 07-12-2006, 05:23 PM   #4  

Gayle, we missed you, too!!! Things just aren't the same around here without our resident
Old 07-12-2006, 07:18 PM   #5  
Losing it!

Resident angel, Cheryl???? Boy, do I have you girls fooled!!!!! I am so, so HAPPY to be back!!!!! I MISSED ALL OF YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!
SMOOCHIES!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 05:44 AM   #6  

Yay, Gayle's back!! I wish I had a laptop! BTW, did you get an email about the breast cancer walk Jennelle is doing?

Linda-Sounds like your dancing partner really likes you!!

Cheryl-As always, thank you for starting new threads!

Suzy-Those grandkids are really keeping you moving!

Chris-Feel better!

Janice-I know what you mean. I hate to weigh when I know for sure I'm up. Just try to get back OP and you will be fine. You've been doing so good!

Becky and Patty are driving me crazy!
UGH!!! Becky was looking at cars and is not talking to us because Mike wouldn't let her get the first one she saw. Patty is changing jobs and I was out with her getting applications yesterday and it takes her FOREVER to fill one out. She has to ask my opinion about every little question. Needless to say, this morning I have a headache!! Luckily Becky is going to Tampa today for the day.

Better go. Becky is taking my car and dropping me off to work. She paid Patty $30.00 to pick me up and take me in tomorrow morning, so she could take my car.
TEENAGERS!!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 09:13 AM   #7  
Losing it!

I'm glad I'm back too, Shelley!!! By the time I checked my email, I had close to 300, so I just started deleting. If you have the info yet, will you please forward it to me??? Kids can be a joy at times, huh? LOL! Liz had 1 little thing go wrong with her car and she called me crying and saying how she bought a piece of junk! I told her to not get so emotional and things would work out. I can't remember if I was ever that emotional at that age....too many years ago!

Update me on happenings if you will please! I had a HECK of a time finding you guys after they moved the group! We are going to a dinner theatre tonight complements of our liquor store boss. We will be seeing God Spell. I spoke to a few people who has seen it and they say it is really a wonderful production. Now to find something to wear!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 02:53 PM   #8  
In it for life!

Yep, I think my dancing partner does like me. Makes me nervous though. I have trust issues regarding men and I doubt the things they tell me are the truth (thanks to my ex husband!) and I'm working really hard to overcome that.

He (Jackie, yes he has a name other than dancing partner! ) called me yesterday just to "check and see how I was doing and he wanted to hear my voice" awwww, how sweet!

I'm so confused!! I want to believe him, but am so afraid to.

This dating thing and being thinner is all so new to me. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here! AM I THE ONLY SINGLE ONE HERE??
Old 07-13-2006, 04:01 PM   #9  
Losing it!

Linda, I had a HORRIBLE first marrage and SWORE I would never get INVOLVED or get MARRIED again! Then I met Steve, my husband now of 10 years. We started out working together, so we became friends, then one thing led to another. If this is the man for you, you will eventually learn to trust again and know in your heart he is the one. Don't let fear get in your way of finding happiness. If he is a true friend, he will also understand were your coming from if you share your thoughts with him. Okay, I'm off my soap box!! LOL!
Old 07-13-2006, 05:23 PM   #10  
In it for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdeann
Linda, I had a HORRIBLE first marriage and SWORE I would never get INVOLVED or get MARRIED again! Then I met Steve, my husband now of 10 years. We started out working together, so we became friends, then one thing led to another. If this is the man for you, you will eventually learn to trust again and know in your heart he is the one. Don't let fear get in your way of finding happiness. If he is a true friend, he will also understand were your coming from if you share your thoughts with him. Okay, I'm off my soap box!! LOL!
I was married 13 years the first time and found out that he was using me as a "front" to be "normal" when in actuality he was gay. We were best friends, had known him since I was 9 years old, did everything together, etc. etc. Then he decided to come out of the closet after 13 years and two kids later. THAT was a shocker!

Then I met idiot #2. So totally opposite from idiot #1. Well, I didn't realize that how well he hid his true personality. So 10 years into the marriage he decides he didn't want to work, had to walk on eggshells around him all the time, slept all day, stayed up all night watching TV, expected me to keep HIS kids, was emotionally/physically abusive and my kids hated him. I got the heck out of that!

So now here I am 42 years old, divorced twice, and so totally don't trust men. He's going to have to be totally wonderful and very patient. I hate this.
Old 07-13-2006, 05:23 PM   #11  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Gayle ~ WELCOME BACK!!!! It's so good to have you back with us...you have been missed!

Shelley ~ You're not kidding about the grandkids keeping me moving! I'm exhausted! I honestly don't know how women in their 40's who have small children do it!

Linda ~ I think you are the only single in the group. I would hate the thoughts of dating after all these years, but I know I would do things a lot differently now than I did when I was 20!

I have to run now, but hello to all the other Floozies! Things will be getting back to normal here soon and I'll catch up with you all then!
Old 07-14-2006, 04:32 AM   #12  
I AM smiling!!!

S/C/G: 276/252/150

Height: 5'7"

You guys don't really know me cuz I'm a new floozy. But Linda, you poor thing!!!! I can't imagine what you must have gone through with Jerk#1 and #2!!! I know a guy who's married and has 2 children and is a 'flamer' and NO ONE SUSPECTS ANYTHING!!! Amazing! He told me one day (indirectly) that he was gay but he always wanted children. I feel bad for his wife because she really loves him. I hate to think what will happen when they grow up - my guess is he'll leave. And jerky #2!!!! That just baffles me as to how long they can keep an act up. You did the right thing - I hope things are happier for you now.

I've never been married and no children. I've been with my b-friend for about 1 1/2 years and we plan on marrying next year some time. No hurry - I want to pay my car off first so I'm not knee deep in debt when we marry. I guess you just never know with your mate - no guarantees, but I wish there were!

I feel horrible for you Linda! One of those husbands was bad enough but you got a double whammy!!!!
Old 07-14-2006, 06:16 AM   #13  

Carol-I love your new picture. You are beautiful!

Linda-I agree with Gayle, if this is the right guy, everything will fall into place. You have had quite the experiences with your ex's. Honestly, right now I wish I wasn't married. I have already been arguing this morning with Mike about money. BTW, am I the only one here that has been married to the same person for 19 years and been with that same person for 29 years? I think I'm the dumb one here!!

Gayle-Would you believe Becky got a flat tire in my car while she is at USF? She called Mike a few times and finally hung up on him. The jack in the car bent when she tried to use it. I'm not sure what she wanted us to do! What the heck is going to happen when she is living up there, without Mom and Dad to come to her rescue? Oh, did I tell you the conversation yesterday morning? She is dating a guy 23 years old. I told her not to do anything stupid. She asked what I meant by that. I told her in so many words not to have him talk her into having sex with him. She asked me if she needed to do the math for me, because she knows I was pregnant when I got married. Well, I was 37 years old and had been living with Mike for 10 years. She had no answer for that, other than the fact that don't I think she has a good head on her shoulders? I give up!!

Last edited by ShelleyM; 07-14-2006 at 06:21 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:53 AM   #14  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Shelley ~ Tim and I have been together for 25 years and married for 23 years. I don't know if that makes us dumb or just really really stubborn!
Old 07-14-2006, 09:34 AM   #15  
Losing it!

Shelley & Suzy, I commend you for staying commited and maintaining marriages for as long as you have. In this day, it is hard to find long, stable marriages. You guys should be proud you have strong marrages and committed partners!! I know my last 10 years to Steve have flown by compared to the horrible years I put in with the husband from ****.

GOTTA GET TO WORK! WILL BE BACK TO PLAY LATER!!!!!
Closed Thread