View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 02:38 PM   #40
JodieLynn

Smile

DATE: July 12, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Jodie Lynn

BIRTHDAY: September 13th, 1985

MARITAL STATUS: Married for 2 years (June 23,2004)

SPOUSE’S NAME: David

CHILDREN/AGES: None, TTC

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: SCrapbooking, reading, shopping, church, watchiing Nascar and football.

PETS: does DH count?

TOP WEIGHT: 260

CURRENT WEIGHT: 260

GOAL WEIGHT: 165-150 (BMI of 20% or less)

HEIGHT: 5'10...yep, I'm really tall!

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Jacksonville, NC (Originally Panama City, FL)

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

HOMEPAGE URL: http://angel32462.tripod.com/index.html

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Bordom, and a sweet tooth. I also have PCOS, but I could definately overcome that by cutting out my sugar intake.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I was diagnosed with PCOS, so now I can take steps to make it better. I want to have children and know that I need to be healthy first. Also my husband is going to deploy again in about 8 months, so I want to look before he leaves, and continue to get better while he's gone.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

I love life. At times I do get discourages, but I am usually happy all the time. I'm from a small southern town and the definition of a "southern belle". I come from a close, LDS (Mormon) family and have been married to my high school sweetheart for over 2 years now. He's a Marine and we both love this life style. I love to talk to people and just have a great time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JodieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote