South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 05:53 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default No Temptation Tuesday - July 11

Good morning, Beach Babes. The coffee is on the table on the deck. The chairs are a bit damp so you'd better sit on your towels. I'm off to get organized for the schoolwork judging which starts at 8!

Catch y'all later.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

It's supposed to be hot and steamy today, but so far there's a lovely cool breeze coming in the windows. We have a playdate at the park for lunch today, but we may cancel that if it gets too hot. Nothing else is happening around here today, just a lazy summer day, which is fine with me!
Right now I'm off to Curves, so I'll check in again later.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:02 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

morning chicks, it is foggy and damp here this morning, hoping the sun will come out a little later, want to put a load of clothes on the line. And take the kids out to play, today is the first day back with the daycare. I have two that started this week and two that start back next week, both families are just part time. It is great having them back.
I made it through day one phase one yesterday. And no headaches.
Well must dash for now I will try to pop in later have a wonderful day chicks.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:10 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Just on my way out but wanted to remind everyone to enjoy summer. I was reading Willy and sipping coffee this morning and found this:
"Summer's lease hath all too short a date."
Gotta dash!
Old 07-11-2006, 08:12 AM   #5  

Boy Everybody is off to a busy morning! I'm sitting here having my cawfee and watching the birds out at the feeder. I'm going to try to get on the dreadmill this morning as today my back feels 100% .. Then up to the sporting store to buy new canoe paddles.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:43 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

Good mornin' ya'll

It's a hot rainy day here too!! Glad to be inside even though it is at work. I thought I was doing well, but last night I got the munchies and thought that walnuts would be a better choice than something sweet. Well I must have thought wrong cause I'm up 2 pounds this morning? Hopefully it's water weight from excess salt maybe? Anyhoo, Have class tonight so my planning for dinners on class night are not so good. I take my water and a snack but I don't get home til 9:30 so does anyone have any suggestions about eating that late and something light to eat. I usually go to bed around 11-11:30.

well, ya'll have a great day
take care
Old 07-11-2006, 09:51 AM   #7  

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas for party favors! We're having 15-20 kids which makes it a little much to do the Blockbuster cards although I think that would be a great idea. I stopped at a grocery store that is going out of business and bought bags of trail mix for 38 cents each! They are regular size bags of Planter's too so I think that is a good deal. And then I got Push Pops for half off. That's enough edible stuff so now Brian and I are going to head to the Dollar Tree after work today to pick up one toy per kid. I think I'm going to get an assortment and then let the kids pick their own (youngest kids first).

Oh, and I found the Kraft South Beach BBQ sauce at that store for $1.50 a bottle. I bought a bunch since it's so hard to find around here.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:24 AM   #8  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

I have the morning to myself as Leo's going to Toyota to get our car inspected.Not planning anything exciting to do,have to wash the clothes that I haven't done yesterday being out at the Mall all day.

Don't know if you remember my weight loss theary that worked 2 years ago,
Well I found my 2004 food journal entry where I lost my weight by switching my dinners & lunch 3 X's a week. I'm DESPERATE now,and have to do something about my weight stalling for 3 weeks.Doing everything RIGHT and having nothing to SHOW.Today is going to be the first day of my 3 x's a week lunch dinner switch-a-roo. Wish me LUCK!! along with my lowering my calorie range from 1300-1600 to 1200-1500 [100 cal] lower than before.

Phase 1 is not working for me anymore. I don't know why????????????Some people on another board said that I may be a my weight loss poit and woun't go further I say thats hog=wash. I did it,before and maybe I will do it again Just need to keep me going.

We had some thunder storms passing though and now it moggier than ever. Heres to drinking lots & lots or water. Hope I don't float away. float.

Keep on beaching Hugs BB
Old 07-11-2006, 11:38 AM   #9  
The Prettiest Mud Puddle

good morning chicks!

Well it seems I have plateaued, no losses in a week and a half. Well no real losses, I keep bouncing back and forth about three lbs. Thats ok though. Next week I am going to add another exercise into my daily routine, see if that helps.

Today I am going to a why weight class at my local hospital. It seems pretty good. They discuss strategies, plans, habits, and how to prevent relapse; plus a bunch of other things. Hopefully it is as good as it seems.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:46 AM   #10  
RNMOM

Default Hiya

Well, it feels like I've been gone forever..............maybe I have. With girls camp, family reunions and camping, I'm about tired from all the little vacations. Just finished my run and thought I'd take a breather before I head to class. I'm taking 3 credits this summer. I'll only have 4 classes left for my BSN! Woohoo! I'll take 2 classes this fall and then my last two classes in the spring.

So Schatzi, you use paddles on your dreadmill????

beachbum, give me a bit more detail about how you mixed up your dinners?
I can't remember, even though I was an avid board user in 2004 when I lost my original 53 pounds.

Barb, it sounds like you are going to have a great party for Brian. You'll have your hands full.

Tammy, I would die without sugarfree jello and cool whip. It seems to hit the spot.

Ruth, very profound on the short summer thought. It's so true. I'm already starting to feel sad that it's almost the middle of July and in a few short months we'll be in the depths of winter!

little chick, way to not have headaches, that makes phase one so much easier.

cottage, I can't imagine cancelling something because it's too hot. Around here we cancel things when it's 20 below zero....too hot isn't part of our vocabulary.

Well, I've got to get going for the rest of my day. I need to think about fixing something OP for dinner, fill up my half gallon water jug and face the day. Hugs to all!
Old 07-11-2006, 12:49 PM   #11  
beachbum

Hi RN Mom

The only thing I do is switch my dinners [large meal] to noon time and my lunches to my evening meal[called supper] I remembered doing this 3 x 's a week and lost. I guess when I have my dinner at noon I have the rest of the day to burn it off whether its exercise or heavy housework.

Right now, I'm reading mystery books instead of watching t.v.and that keeps me from reaching from something in the refrig.

Hope this works for me as, I'm really getting desperate being on the beach since 2003 with 18 lbs to loss than, and now 14 lbs to lose to reach goal.

Hope I made myself clear, thanks for responding to my post Hugs BB
Closed Thread