South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 06:07 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Motivation Monday! July 10

Good morning!

I finally got back on the scale this morning and !!! A third of July has passed and I am just not with the programme. Today is it!!! Enough is enough! I'll log everything into Fitday and stop all this darn socializing. Maybe I'll just become a hermit.

There's a busy week ahead and it's further complicated by a friend's problem. A's Mum is in very serious condition so I'll be driving A. to Ottawa (90 mins) for visits. And then there's the Fair judging and other stuff this week. I'll be around but not in here as much.

So sip a cup for a bit before we leap into our busy week!
Old 07-10-2006, 06:17 AM   #2  
South Beach Life Style

Good Morning

Well I am so far behind on the posts there is know way of acknowledging what I want to.. the Powderpuff ride went well, had a ball, and took some pics. then on Sunday, ole JEFF GORDON won, ** nascar fan of his for 15 yrs** he was very agressive Sunday which made my day,,

Weighed in and lost 2 lbs

later all.. sorry not to reply to yall.

Ruth good luck to getting back on track!
Old 07-10-2006, 06:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Just a quickie from me this morning, too.
I have to leave in a few minutes to take my car for inspection. I sure hope it doesn't take too long because I have to be at the girls' house by 10. It's going to be a long work day since Cindy has office hours til late this evening. Maybe I'll bring the girls back here for a while if it doesn't storm.

Ruth ~ Don't feel alone, I've been having an awful time trying to stay OP, but life keeps getting in the way! Right now I have a fridge full of leftovers from the weekend that we need to use up. Stay safe with all the driving you have to do this week, what a good friend you are!

Crockett ~ Glad your PowderPuff ride went well.

Gotta run for now!
Old 07-10-2006, 08:02 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 155/152/130

Morning everyone...
I have mia for a while as I haven't been following sbd like I should... I do well in the morning and than destroy it around dinner....Summer is really a diet killer...
I need to get back in the swing and today is the day. We are going on vacation in 2 weeks and I would like to be down 5 more lbs...
support! I need support!!!

The rain is gone for a bit and the hot and humid is back!!!

Have a great Monday!!

And why is it that the day I weigh myself the scale says 141 and 2 days later it is back up to 143...darn water weight!!! So the ticker stays until I get beachy...
Old 07-10-2006, 09:13 AM   #5  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

morning chicks, i too have been mia- but things have been a little crazy- finally finished up with job #1 which was nice, i have wee ones starting back tomorrow- part time for now plus i will be working at the store as well, hope to have more kids so that i will only have to work the store part time. I will be a perment fixture around here now. I need to go buy some scales before I can put up a weight ticker but I have started p1 again today. Well I think I will go read up on all the post so I know whats happening with everyone- Have a great day.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:20 AM   #6  

Greetings Gals!Just got back from nearly a week of traveling (Washington, Hershey, Poconos). I did as well as I believed I could. I used the hotel exercise rooms twice, did my best on meals , but planned poorly. I didn't have food in the room and therefore, didn't eat until mid afternnon, by which point I was starving and couldn't tell you what the letters SBD stood for if you paid me. Anyway, I'm not unhappy with my actions, I did my best and with all that Tom (my time of the month) appeared 2 weeks early today. Needless to say, the scale was up this morning (only 1 little pound), but I'm not owning up to it for a day or two, at least until the bloating and cramps quit. Then I'll know its real.

Ruth, I'm with you, today is the first day of the rest of your life! Good luck being on track today.

Crock, Whooo Hooo on another 2 pounds! That is just wonderful! Kudos to you! Glad your race day was awesome!

Cottage, is it really going to storm again? Haven't we had enough? Good luck with your busy day.

Maureen, I have no doubt you can do your 5 pounds by vacay! You can do it! Good luck getting in the swing of things.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 270/212/170

Height: 5'9

Good mornin' ya'll

This weekend was so relaxing, I didn't even leave the house Saturday. Just pittled around did some homework, I actually had the house to myself for a change. DH was out to the speedway with friends, DS was with girlfriend, Brother was passed out from a Friday night bender with his friends (I won't even go there). So, I had a VERY relaxing Saturday.

Been back OP for quite a while now, and it seems that 200 lbs is where my body just wants to stay. Before I left I was down to 198-200 for the longest time (about 4 months) and I lost those pesky 10 vacation pounds fairly quickly, but now I'm just stuck again. I don't think my body realizes that I want to keep going!! I am fairly content with my size right now. Size 14 feels pretty good, but I know a 12 would be soooo much better!!!

How's everybody doin lately? Ya'll take care, I better get back to work

Talk to you later
Old 07-10-2006, 09:46 AM   #8  
gotta lose it!

Morning all....just eating some eggs & then I'll get some exercise in.....I've felt like crap lately & I think some exercise will do some good.
Talk to you later
Old 07-10-2006, 11:31 AM   #9  

I got woken by the pager this morning. At least it was just a couple of minutes before the alarm went off but it is still an abrupt awakening. Only took 20 minutes to verify though and then I could get on with the day. I'm in the office and have been swamped since I got here.

I'm still trying to figure out what to put in the party bags for Brian's birthday party. We will have one 3 year old, a couple of kids going into first grade, mostly kids going into 4th, one into 5th and two into 6th. I don't want to put dumb plastic toys although I'm thinking a small stuffed animal for the little one.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #10  

Hey Barb,
I don't know what you want to spend, but my new thing is Blockbuster or Barnes and Noble $5 gift certificates. They're easy, no age group issues, everyone can use it, and I usually spend at least that on all the useless garbage that I put in the goody bags anyway. At my 4th grader's party last month, the moms were actually fighting with a few of the kids what movie they wanted to rent (here a new release rental is just under $5).

Happy Monday.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:46 AM   #11  
gotta lose it!

Barb - I'm buying the gifts for the flower girl/ring bearer for my sister's wedding......have you tried the dollar spot at Target....it's by the registers.....everything is a dollar.....they had bubbles, games, chalk, stickers.
Good luck!
Closed Thread