Old 07-07-2006, 11:06 PM   #1  

Default 3 FC Book

Hubby just told me when I lose 15#, he will buy me the 3 FC book...budget is a real issue here in the summer, so that is kind of big...Has anyone read it?

Also, I generally purchase at the local Borders or Barnes and Noble, but I noticed a link here and I know that many forums charge a membership fee, will it assist this forum if I purchase through the link here?

Thanks All !
cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 07:39 AM   #2  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I haven't read it yet, but I should be picking up my reserve copy when I get to work today (I'm a librarian). I'm really looking forward to reading it. I'll let you know what I think, though I'm sure it's fabulous!

If I really like it I'll buy a copy through the 3FC amazon link. A portion of the sale does go to keep the board running, from what I understand. It doesn't cost you any extra and Amazon is likely to be cheaper than B&N anyway, so it might save you a little money as well as supporting the site if you buy that way.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 08:31 AM   #3  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

I read it a couple of months ago. I also got my copy from the library (I work there too - system admin - so I get to see all the new books that come through tech services) I enjoyed it thoroughly. It would be great to recommend to someone who is trying to decide what diet suits them best. Lots of info on the pros and cons of particular eating plans.

That's a great idea - to buy it through their link. This site is great - so anything we can do to support it is a good idea.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote