Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2001, 10:53 AM   #1  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default CUDly cows

It is NOT Mooonday. Stop posting there.

Is that turkey salmonella-ridden by now Kiwi? Ours is in the frig waiting til garbage day which was today. It's now waiting til the next one. How fun. Lush would not approve. Too untidy.

DS wants his own web site for Christmas. I am appalled by these $300 game machines. $300 and no game even. $300 for something that's not in his best interest anyway.

I haven't seen any movies lately except Caddyshack II. It was good. Same theme. Money does not make happiness or pretty girls.
Old 11-28-2001, 06:39 PM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

I think a web site is a great Christmas present. And much cheaper than that game thing, right? And it will give him a lifelong hobby..... Or at least it will seem that way.

I have nothing to say.

Just hello.

Kiwi
Old 11-28-2001, 11:04 PM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

hello cowtramps---just a brief hello,as it is midnight---we got a new DELL computer and I am busy trying to get my stuff back .I have lost all my email addresses,so if you consider yourself my FRIEND then EMAIL me and say so!!!!That will tell me the truth about all you Dark and POST-menopausals.I await your saving mail----and NO holiday snail mail from me either ,if you don't write!!!!love yas tanks.
Old 11-29-2001, 09:27 AM   #4  
fatter than U

Exclamation beware!

Hi cowsies. The good news is that the headlice decided to leave me alone. The bad news is there's another nasty virus going around. My virus program actually caught it today. Norton will catch it too but McAffee won't. It's called Worm/BadTrans.B1 and one of my friends sent it to me today. I killed it so you won't be getting it from me. Aren't I sweet? If you get an e mail and the sender is someone you know BUT there is a little _ before the e mail address, DON'T open it.

Other than that, things are just marvy here. Busy baking cookies for school party tomorrow. FlyNag is actually making me get a routine. I was swiping and wiping and shining all morning.

Ds8 wants Game Boy Pokemon Crystal Edition which of course doesn't work on his old gray Game Boy. I discovered this after I bought it and had to exchange it for the Gold Edition, which does work, for some strange reason, except it's in black and white. Now ds is clamouring for a GB Color or GB Advance. Why do little boys like this stuff so much? Ds5 just wants the Play-doh dentist kit where you can drill cavities in the teeth and fill them with silver play-doh. He is easy to please.

A web site sounds cool. I want one too. I'd call it Sugar Lump or something.

I may exercise today. I lost two more pounds.
Old 11-29-2001, 12:58 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

It's snowing to beat the band here today!

Sugar, I'm jealous--your kids will tell you what they want for Christmas. Of course, DD used to do that, but not anymore. I actually sat with her last night and asked her what she would want if she could have absolutely anything; if money were no problem and we didn't have to approve of it. Still nothing. "I don't know" I even asked her what she would buy if she were a rich orphan I give up. I do know she needs a new camera, so I guess that's what she's getting. I'm thinking of getting DH a leather jacket.

I'm so glad the nice lawyer lady didn't give you head lice

I've heard of that badtrans virus -- everybody on my dog list seems to have it, although I haven't received it yet. I'm sure I will, and I've already checked my Norton and it is protected against it. Hope everybody is careful.

Bye cowsies.

Kiwi
Old 11-29-2001, 01:48 PM   #6  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Now that lush and baggiecow

have new Dell computers, I am simply toooooo jealous. herbie has been talking of buying one for months but AS WE AAALLLL KNOW, Herbie rushes into nothing.

DS doesn't say much about Christmas either. I'd LIKE to get him the web site; a guitar and lessons (which he will take with Herbie who will drive him crazy boo-boooing like Bing Crosby); and a share or two of stock. I'd like to get these stock shares for all the kids I must buy for. I know nothing about stock. I emailed the company I want it from hours ago and haven't heard back yet.

What can I get Herbie? What do men need/want that they dont' buy for themselves? clothes are out as he only likes his own taste.

I am sleepy and fat. My stretch pants are taut. Here is a picture of Kiwi suggesting dd fantasize about orphanness. I used to do that on my own. I'd pick out somebody elses parents and imagine them taking me home. I wonder if ds does that.
Old 11-29-2001, 04:23 PM   #7  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default some real friends have checked in

obviously Peachballs is not my real friend-----so if she doesn't write by midnight tonight I am cancelling her Christmas Bonus!!!!!!CHICKEN BONES!!!!!!!!!!deal with it!!!!
Old 11-30-2001, 06:37 AM   #8  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default how nice

of baggiecow to drag herself to her BRAND NEW DELL COMPUTER just to taunt me with deadlines and chicken bones. I want them and also some crack-laced mints. Do y'all have my new mailing address?
Old 11-30-2001, 10:04 PM   #9  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Okay, I'll do it again this year

Christmas Mailing List

Everyone who wants to be on it, just say so, and I will include your name and address. You only get a copy of it if you're on it.

Peaches, you'd better email your new address to me. Anybody else have a new address? Cran, Frappe, Cherry, Muffie -- you still out there?

Kiwi
Old 11-30-2001, 10:15 PM   #10  
Member w/ messiest house

We got enough snow to ski on, but it's a bit icy.

Last edited by Kiwonk; 04-17-2002 at 02:47 AM.
Old 12-01-2001, 04:14 PM   #11  
fatter than U

Question Whose butt is that.......

.....hanging in that tree, Kiwi? I would just looooooove to be on your mailing list.

Spent the day downtown among the great unwashed trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. Almost done. I'm pooped.

Peachy, I don't think I have your new address (!!??) do I?

Old 12-01-2001, 05:38 PM   #12  
Member w/ messiest house

You got it, Sugarbabe. And that big butt is not mine (mine would have filled the photo), but a friend's, but I thought it added a nice seasonal touch to the forum.

I can't believe you've almost finished your shopping. I haven't even started. I'm thinking of making a list of who I have to buy for. Just thinking about it.

Kiwi
Closed Thread