Alright, I've been browsing for awhile, now I'm going to play this game and you girls seem like a lot of fun to play with!
First name: Kailyn
Meaning of user name: Favourite pasttime
Geographical location: Canada
Marital Status: Single and loving it
Occupation: Factory Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, body modification
Eye/Hair Color: Blue/Green/Brown eyes, rainbow hair
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: June something/06
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 230/217/140
Problem: Compulsive and Forgetful
Plan/Way of Eating: Controlling and Remembering
Favorite exercise: Walking/Bicycle/Work
Favorite movies: All of them.
Favorite books: Most of them. Stephen King/Chuck Palaniuk win.
Music: All of them. System of a Down wins.
Favorite Quote(s): 'And when they say take of his body, I think I'll take from mine instead' --Tori Amos
"Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" -- Brad Nowell, Sublime
Favorite People (dead and living): Many.
People I can’t stand: Mean people.
Places you’ve been: Ontario and Long Beach, random places along the east coast.
Places you want to visit: Africa
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Actually.
02. What is your least favorite word? IRREGARDLESS
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music and nature and grammar.
04. What turns you off? Apathy and bugs.
05. What is your favorite curse word? It's a phrase, it is inappropriate for any forum and it breaks all sorts of moral, ethical, and perhaps even legal codes.
06. What sound or noise do you love? Laughing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Cotton rubbing cotton.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Scientist.
09. What profession would you not like to do? Anything with propane.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Good show."