Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 10:43 PM   #1  

Default NEWBIE ready for a real change!

Hey chickies! After reading the 3 Fat Chicks book and trying low-carb, Sugar Busters, and everything else, I want to try something that's really proven to work. No, really, proven to work for GOOD. I need all the help and suggestions and stuff I need, because I have about 50lbs to lose before the end of the year, and I REALLY want to be able to do it. I am really excited about my life change and what it'll bring, but I have to get on the right track. I welcome fitness/diet buddies, and I know I need a lot of accountability because I tend to "cheat" a LOT.

My stats:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 247lb
I'm here, and this time, I've come to WORK.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:23 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Cocoa, and welcome!! Glad you are joining us!!

Well my plan is certainly working for me and I am never hungry! Just eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, protein, etc.... very little processed food including artificial sweeteners, "diet" food etc... drink LOTS of water, and exercise my butt off (literally I hope LOL).

Whatever plan you decide on, hope you soon find something that works for YOU. You will find lots of ideas and support here.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:39 AM   #3  
Hot girl under some fat

S/C/G: Over 250/?/199

Height: 5-5

Cheating is my middle name on WW i would eat 2 happy meals in a day because it was only 24 pts and nothing else. im 26 and wanna lose about 65 lbs. This site is great already for me, i hope you like it too. All the people are great! Good luck girlie.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/144/149

Height: 5'9

Hey there, I'm new back on this site too, I havn't been here for years. WW is the best weight loss plan for me, the flex. Stick to it and you'll do it girl!
Old 10-10-2006, 05:01 PM   #5  

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to WW but not new to these boards. It's been a while though. I started WW about 5 weeks ago and have lost 14 lbs. already, so I'm excited about that.

This past weekend was Thanksgiving for us Canadians, so it was a challenge.

I think with all the support offered on this board, we will all meet our goals together.
Closed Thread