Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:31 AM   #1  
kitty Momo

Default Back In Kindergarten #13

WELCOME to Back In Kindergarten #13 to anyone reading this!

I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......~* Jules

Please join us in our chit chat as we discuss our weight loss journey and daily lives!!!
Old 07-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #2  
kitty Momo

Posted from Katy on the #12 thread

Honey I'm home....

We had a nice time with my mom and her DH...it was HOT and we were treated to some "natural" fireworks early Tuesday morning in the form of a thunder and lightning storm. We drove home yesterday after the main street parade...then did some fireworks with the neighbors. Ended up watching the Oaks Park fireworks from a pretty good vantage point from across the river. Good view, not crowded - ahh bliss

I stared at the paint some more and think we'll go with the dark green - looks good with the landscaping and I'm ready for a change from the mocha color I've been living with for 7 years. The neighbors we have corralled for opinions all seem to like it....now I have to get a window box color.

Today is a clean-up day...I haven't been here for fourdays, why is it so messy? One of life's big questions. Need to pay some bills, buy some groceries...guess it's back to life as usual. I haven't weighed in for this week...not sure if I want to ...waaah

Have a great day everyone...hopefully I can get some time to catch up on individuals....
Old 07-05-2006, 11:39 AM   #3  
kitty Momo

Posted by our Jules on thread #12

Break time at work.....

Well, DD is completely moved in (with the exception of a air conditioner that we will get later) She had two when she moved in with DS and he had one HUGE one. When the heat started they moved DD's two smaller ones from the garage to the apt. Now DS has to move the big one up and give the smaller one back to DD. Her little house is so cute, just need the front porch swing hung back up which DH will do this Sunday and the outside needs work we got a lot of the weeds but there are some really overgrown bushes that need to be taken out. I reminded DD that the son (who is her friend) of friends of ours does landscaping and yard work as a business and has all the machinery and a permit to haul the debris away. The roomate's dad is coming up to screen in the back porch and put a creen door on it.

DS is getting better in his attitude. He finally admitted that he really didn't want her to move out. It's better this way, the had the same fights they had at home...he's older so he's bossy, but he's a slob (better than he used to be though---when he lived at home it was a constant battle to keep the clothes put away and not be a second layer of carpeting!!) DD she is very organized so then she gets mad cause she's always picking up after him. DS's gf will be moving in and DD didn't want to feel like a third wheel.

DS's gf has to be out of her apt by the 15th to be able to get her deposit back by the end of July. They talked to DS's landlord and are going to do a little painting and a few repairs. I will be helping move her and painting there starting Thursday evening!! It may be a blessing in disguise since DS is already covering the rent--his gf will take over the phone and electric and may add cable in. This will be better for her since she is currently paying $375 in rent and her roomate was supposed to be helping with the utilities but isn't so she has been stuck paying them all. She says she will put the $ she was paying rent straight into savings and build her account back up so she isn't so worried about bills. DS & her are going to set up a joint checking account to put in the bill money. They will both keep their own savings accounts at this point.

These kids are going to wear me out!!
Old 07-05-2006, 11:51 AM   #4  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!!

whew!!! You know how exhausting all that is to start a new thread?? whew...lol

Sassy - you are welcome!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Michelle- Sending the posse on you!! We miss you. Pray that you are well and your mother is in good hands. Weather has cooled down, hope that helps with the migraines!!!

Cristi- After the posse finds Michelle we are sending for you!! UGH,......I hope you post today!

Kathy - come check in!

Katy - It is nice to have you home! Kids wanted to do the Oaks Park thing but I begged off, needed to get rest for work. Silly thought because it was loud up until 1 am...sooooooo tired today. oh, I finally got a call on the garden plot!! What can I plant this late in the season???

Jules - Hope the move is done soon - sounds like you are on top of it all! Looking to move in the next couple weeks - come help me I have moved so much in the last few years, I don't have much.

Bep - How was the holiday?? Hope you are having a super day

Shawna - How bout you??

I better get busy. I am not having a good time. I have some major crap going on maybe I will share later when I get a better handle on it. Just stressed. I feel bloated too and ....um , fat.....lol

hugs to me!!!
Old 07-05-2006, 11:58 AM   #5  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default morning

good morning almost afternoon,
were still plugging away, we went through all of the boxes in the garage yesterday and got everything to one side so i can park the van in there. folded some laundry and cleaned the kitchen, i reckon i should start going through all of the boxes we brought in from the garage to go through. most of it is pictures and miscellaneous boxes.......the ones i dread!! seems like those take the longest. were going to get all of the pictures and home decor hung today.
why is it harder to get all of my water in when im not at work???? i am going to really concentrate on it the rest of the week.
how are you doing today susan???? any story tellers bugging you today???
hugs,
shawna
Old 07-05-2006, 12:12 PM   #6  
kitty Momo

Morning Shawna -

No, no story bugging stories. My supervisors stupid &^%$ assistant is annoying me though!!
UGH
She writes an email with : Time Sheet???
and I write back it was given to R on Friday she writes back : ???

ugh...............I don't have time for that BS

So I write back "I don't know what you mean by the question mark. If you are asking where my time sheet is it was given to RM last Friday, 6/30/2006. You need to ask him maybe?
Thanks,
Susan

She is so stupid....lol gawd.....!!!! ???? what is that crap???? She needs to speak.....woo hoo..........ya, I am pmsing....gawd....

anyway - when you are done at your house Shawna come to mine!!
Old 07-05-2006, 12:17 PM   #7  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default ummm

ummm sure susan ill be right there ...
im wondering how my store is doing while im gone. i have two asst mgrs that have been mgrs before so you would think i wouldnt have to worry but i do. im not really sure how those two were ever managers but they are men so i guess that says enough.
im looking for a recipe on here for chicken breasts.......i found one that looks pretty good and simple.....the easier the better for me!!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/cookbook/viewrecipe/829
ok i need to get off here ill check back in later.
shawna
Old 07-05-2006, 02:35 PM   #8  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies!

I'm back....bet you thought I was gone for good huh?

Just a quickie though...gotta get back out and help V finish up. Actually he won't finish today but will almost get done. I don't want to stain anymore! UGH!

Anyway, HI to everyone...hope everyone had a GREAT Fourth of July!

I'll be back later to catch up on everything. Feels weird being so close to the top.

BBL
Old 07-05-2006, 02:41 PM   #9  
kitty Momo

I am so tired! Stupid fireworks - after midnight they had no right to set them off. My rules - haha

WOW Miss Cristi!!!!!!! Tell Vince you want to go inside now!! We miss you.

Shawna - sweetie - don't think about work! lol

I am craving beans again.

ugh...........wanna go home!
Old 07-05-2006, 03:04 PM   #10  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Chics.

I'm enjoying my day/night off today, all by myself. Hub is helping his friend work on his car so I have "alone time" which doesn't happen a whole lot now a days! lol.

Jules - Wow your DK's are giving you a work out with all that moving, repairing and painting, eh? I hope they all are very happy in their new arrangements.

Katy - I need to clean. Just don't wanna. lol. I think I am going to settle for doing laundry and tidying up and leave it as that for now. With working an extra night this week at work (lastnight) I am beat. lol. I hope you get everything done you want!

Susan - to you. I hope your day gets better. I can understand about work issues. They can be a pain sometimes.

Shawna - Ugh. I hate unpacking. I don't mind packing at all. But unpacking is the absolute worst. (guessing by your post that is what your doing) lol. Good luck with getting your pictures hung up and all.

Cristina - There you are! No more staining, eh? lol. Good to "see" you.

I hope you all have a Great Day. I think I'm going to do my laundry and tidy up and that is it for me today. I'm . lol.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:11 PM   #11  
ugggg.....

After moving the last of DD's furniture in and giving everything a good cleaning I went home and spent time with DS, his gf & DH--made spaghetti & garlic bread and a side of fried portabello mushrooms. I was so tired I think I fell asleep watching tv before 9:00--no fireworks for me!!

SuzyQ--talkative coworker is back!!! miss the quiet!!!

Cristi--hope V doesn't work you too hard!! He better take you out to eat instead of making you cook!!

Shawna--got DD in and now it's time to move DS's gf in....

Katy--I like hunter green....

Well, I will try to get back tonite!! Hi to everyone else!!
Old 07-05-2006, 05:44 PM   #12  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Everyone . . . Well I woke up during the night with one of my migraines again, but after taking a 800mg motrin this morning, I'm finally starting to feel a little better. I joined another group and started posting, because it seems whenever I'm checking in here, which is LOTS, everyone is always busy and doesn't seem to post much. Sometimes you feel like you just need to talk to people, and then nobody checks in. Yesterday my DH and I just went out to lunch and then grocery shopping. I didn't want to go anywhere where there would be large crowds and traffic, because it would take forever to get home and DH had to go to work today. I don't like to be out seeing a bunch of people also getting drunk and then trying to drive, because I had a friend in high school that was killed by a drunk driver, and I have no toleration for people that do this. I hope all of you are having a good day!
Old 07-05-2006, 06:58 PM   #13  
kitty Momo

Michelle - I am sorry you have the migrain again! How frustrating for you - the cooler weather hasn't helped?? Any word on your mother? I did my rent and was thinking about your post,because it kind of hurt. I am sorry you wanted to talk and no one was around. I know you mentioned a few days ago something to that regard. Sometimes I post a lot and start feeling goofy and will back off. In the last few days though my only use of a computer has been the ex and it hasn't always been a place I could go for various reasons - so I haven't posted as much. Anyway, please know if you do write we will read it!! Being a small group one 1 or 2 are busy it kind of comes to a stand still - lol I know we miss you when you aren't around, I hope you don't leave! ps - I like your new avatar! Do you like mine?

Jules I can't wait to move to a new office!! I am going to get lost in there and never be available...lol I would love some quite!! portabello mushrooms sounds yummy!!!

Sassy - thanks!! It is better. I just need to do one more deposit and I am out of here!! Enjoy your alone time!

Katy & Cristi Waiting to hear more from you MIA's!!

Bep Is the company gone?? How are you????

ok- better get back to the checks - time for a group hug!! btw - where IS our Miss Kathy??
Old 07-05-2006, 10:36 PM   #14  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Man, it took forever to catch up on all the posts! I meant to check in but just got busy and was too pooped. It started early Saturday morning and yesterday evening was really the first break I had. It's almost done.

MICHELLE...sorry I didn't post much but we do miss you when you don't, I hope you know that. I think I mentioned that Vince aka V aka DH, lol, was home this week. Today was the first chance I had to actually get on the computer. He works a lot of hours so when he's home I try to enjoy our time together. Actually thought I would be checking in every morning but that just didn't happen. But I am here now Sorry you have a migraine. I thought about you when I was reading my WW magazine, (think that is where I saw it) there was an article about migraines and things to do to help them. I'll have to find it again and let ya know what it said, I found the article very interesting. Anyway, you can email me anytime missy...I know that probably doesn't help if I don't check it but usually I do except the last few days.

SUSAN...I told Vince what you said...lol. He laughed...he said he didn't care if I got on the computer...of course not, that meant he could quit. We were trying to get that thing done, ugh! I just wanted to get all that crap stained...man, I thought doing the fence last year was a pain. Anyway, like I said to Michelle, I meant to post at least once a day or every other day. Can't believe the last time I posted was Friday, egads! I missed you ladies!

JULES...at least the kids are keeping you busy and you get to see them. Spaghetti sounds so good! No, DH didn't take me out to eat. I still had to cook and after spending the day in that hot sun I thought I was going to die! We are going out to dinner Friday evening though.

KATY...I think the green sounds nice. I told V when we have to paint I want a green or yellow house. Not sure which one I like better. But your colors sounds nice...especially the dark door.

SHEL...ya, no more staining, lol! Right...I have just a few more things to do and it won't be so bad...not like it has been the last few days-torture, I tell ya. Actually, it's not so much the staining as it was the heat. It was in the 90's and the humidity was horrid! Did you guys decide on a car yet? I saw something about a Chevy Venture...I had a red one that I loved...don't know why I got rid of it.

SHAWNA...how are you liking your week off? it was a week wasn't it? There was so much reading I think I am getting things mixed up, lol. Are you guys finally all moved in and unpacked?

Hi to everyone else

CONGRAT'S to all who lost this week! You ladies are doing GREAT!

I didn't make it to onderland but thinking this next WI might get me there. I did make it over 100 miles walked so far and am proud of that! Should have been more but I got a little lazy in there a few days. Actually, was a little frustrated. But I am gonna keep on truckin', or I should say keep on walkin'. I better get going. Was going to read a little before falling into bed. Today was a little cooler and I actually didn't do as much but had errands to run and house cleaning to catch up on. Anyway...nighty, night ladies.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:34 PM   #15  
kitty Momo

Nighty night ladies!!

Yes, tell Vince you are done staining the crap. lol Is this his vacation time??? You have done amazing with your walking!! You have every right to be proud. Here I sit trying to lose weight without exercising - lol you are doing super!

I had a piece of chicken, veggies and a 1/2 potato for dinner. I didn't exercise and I drank 70 oz's of water. *sigh* that is that sad tale. Need to get pumped up and start an exercise program!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you, I always do. I am tired though so I shall tuck myself into bed and get some rest. Some exciting news is I have my plot at the park to garden!!! What can I plant that won't take weeks and weeks??? UGH....what will I do when I go to camp???
Closed Thread