Old 07-03-2006, 07:14 PM   #1  

Default How do you explain to your COD.....& ??

.....using alternative bars? My mom had her sales pitch today and she also refused the bulk purchase. The gal was newer and went to talk to her manager = get a harder sales person but the manager just left for lunch....or is it that the manager (who was the one to pitch to me) knew she wouldn't budge. Anyhoo, I had mentioned that I would buy themm when I could afford it and switch back to purple. My mom's new plan has more 1V, 1S & 1D without using the bars, my plan just gave me 1S & 1/2P more. I found that interesting. The gal told her she can't switch plans...Turns out the soy may be creating a bit of discomfort for my mom too, she had her gallbladder removed a few years back, do you think that may be 'causing her discomfort? Any feedback on this would be great...I know I've been chatty today but dh was away and I had more computer time.
Ninacali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:16 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

As far as the COD is concerned, I'm not doing the bars. No further explanation necessary. :-)

I like having a plan with more food options and flexibility. If I feel like having a Luna or South Beach bar, I just count it as 1F/1P.
CafeAmericain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:47 AM   #3  
Princess Heather

Tricia,

I just tell them like it is. I use the bars but when doing the shakes and anything extra I just tell them..i can't afford it. It's cheaper for me to do that slim fast shakes than the slim downs....and just tell them like it is. They can like it or leave it. It's my money, my weight loss, my body and I am paying them for this service. I have had good luck with that approach...most of the time..and the times it hasn't worked I just stand my ground and let them yammer away!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote