Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-30-2006, 01:42 PM   #1  

Default Everyone Weigh In 06/30/06

It's time for fireworks, bbq, and of course, the General Weigh in thread! Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around.

Me: 192, up 2 pounds from last week. I'm pretty sure my cycle has something to do with this. Added to this is the fact that it seems that in the days before my period, I tend to crave salty foods. I gave in last night with some potato chips. The low calorie kind, and I didn't over indulge. But I know they are packed with sodium. Oh well. I'm more worried about having four days off. Gonna make a huge veggie salad dressed with soy sauce and rice wine vinegar and use that for my mindless snacking needs. Maybe it will work and next week won't be a disaster I'm afraid it might be!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:59 PM   #2  
Follow Me to Onederland!

S/C/G: 284~278~150

I'm at 302...down 2 lbs from last week...and on my TOM. I'm a pretty happy camper today. Water is my best friend.
Hpnotq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:12 PM   #3  
She's A Beautiful Suicide

S/C/G: 150/139/125

Hey i'm a new user and i was 150, now 139.
anaxequalsxlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:34 PM   #4  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

I was up 2 lbs. to 189 during the week but I think it was fluid retention because of our heatwave. Today I'm back down to 187.5 so at least I'm heading in the right direction! Have a great 4th everybody!
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 02:59 PM   #5  

I think I have finally broken my four week plateau thank god. I was 231 last weekend and now I am 224 as of this morning. Best of luck everyone for sticking with it through the weekend. Be safe.
Glasgowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:46 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I lost 5 lbs. this week. The most I have ever lost in one week.
Terrie
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:51 PM   #7  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I'm up to 208 from the 205 I was the day I left on vacation . Last night I weighed in at 215 and then at 210 and really freaked myself out but the scale has calmed down a little. I'm leaving my ticker where it is until I get below 207 again, though. I bought a bunch of boca burgers, veggies, and chicken breasts for the holiday so my hubby can have his beef and I won't feel deprived .
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 05:18 PM   #8  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Hey gals! I've been 199 since Wednesday .
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:04 PM   #9  
Margaret1975

S/C/G: 155/151/135

Another pound gone!!! Slowly, but surely, it's coming off
margaret1975109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:56 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 208/165/140

Height: 5'6"

Default okay

Ill join you all today but i joined the challenge on monday so my official day to weigh in is monday so i got time to get down still. I try to tell my self if i can at least stay the same its better then a gain. I was at 202.8 on monday today i weighed in at 201.8 although mid week i was at 201.0. i had a late dinner and i worked my buns off yesterday and this morning. i cleaned all the kids toys outside, and helped hubby wash his truck so lots of exersice there. and already cleaned house except to mop this morning and its not even 7am lol. well lets just hope i keep ona downward loss. at least i stoped seeing 206 even fully clothed it doesnt come up and for me that is a big step. i wanna hit 199 by next friday that is one week to drop 2 lbs so i better get on the move. i cut up a big watermellon the other day and when i am bored and walk in the kitchen for a mindless munch i grab a few pieces of that yey.. have a great day all.

misty
Chatterbox1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:12 AM   #11  

Terrie, congratulations on your GREAT 5 lb. loss!

Pixiefalls, I know you're loving being under 200 -- that's wonderful!

I managed another pound, even though it was a not-so-good week.

Knee problems, so I couldn't get in my walks, and when I did, it was at the pace of a limping snail. No cardio challenge there!

A few days, my knee was so bad I couldn't stand on it, meaning I didn't cook the veggie-ful dishes I'd planned and had to cobble together what I could at home. Instead of taking lunch to work, I ate out more than I wanted to. Not being a salad eater, I ate real meals, and though I tried to keep them reasonable, they were still fattier and more caloric than what I'd have brought from home. There was also a certain amount of cheating at the start of the week... so all in all, I'm feeling pretty lucky to have lost that pound.

What it tells me is, my body is ready to shed more -- all I have to do is cooperate!

Last edited by Siena1383; 07-01-2006 at 08:20 AM.
Siena1383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 09:07 AM   #12  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

2 more pounds down this week...only 1lb to go until I hit 50 lbs lost!
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #13  

Siena, your knee problem sounds pretty severe. I had problems with mine when I was at 258, but not nearly as bad as you describe. Have you seen a doctor about it? Your joints are something you don't want to take a chance with!
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:44 PM   #14  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siena1383
Terrie, congratulations on your GREAT 5 lb. loss!

Pixiefalls, I know you're loving being under 200 -- that's wonderful!

I managed another pound, even though it was a not-so-good week.

Knee problems, so I couldn't get in my walks, and when I did, it was at the pace of a limping snail. No cardio challenge there!

A few days, my knee was so bad I couldn't stand on it, meaning I didn't cook the veggie-ful dishes I'd planned and had to cobble together what I could at home. Instead of taking lunch to work, I ate out more than I wanted to. Not being a salad eater, I ate real meals, and though I tried to keep them reasonable, they were still fattier and more caloric than what I'd have brought from home. There was also a certain amount of cheating at the start of the week... so all in all, I'm feeling pretty lucky to have lost that pound.

What it tells me is, my body is ready to shed more -- all I have to do is cooperate!
Thank you! It's exciting.

I'm sorry about your knee problem though<3!
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:13 AM   #15  
~sexy chicka~

S/C/G: 265/185/165 5'5"

Thumbs up Old Skinny Pants!

I am down 4 lbs. this week to 186!

That might be my biggest loss ever in one week, but it should really count as only 3 lbs down since my 1 lb. increase from the week before was most likely a fluke due to PMS and salt.

Although I have been on a BIG salt kick this past weekend and still came in nice and low

I finally got my tushie back in gear to a halfway decent exercise interval, kinda. I also started cutting down on calories to a more respectable weight loss range. For me, I can kick start my metabolism by eating increased calories most days for 1-2 weeks followed by a sudden switch to cleaner eating and small increase in exercise.

that this momentum continues for me to reach by b-day goal of a regular overweight (not obese) BMI of 179 by 7-22, or reasonable soon thereafter.

BONUS: With this loss I managed to squeeze myself into my skinny pants from 5 years ago. I wasn't as thrilled with them as I used to be, since I put a lot of work in the past year into building a very nice booty and good overall muscle tone and these pants are cut to just flatten it out . I will probably never wear them in public again, but I will wait to throw them out until they fit with some degree of comfort.

Yay for old skinny pants!
Cardiomonster is offline   Reply With Quote