General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 04:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/137/150

Unhappy Rain Rain Go Away!

We have had 15 inches of rain in two days. I am so sick of it. Hurricane force winds too! I live in PA not FL damnit! I can't even tell the difference between frustrated and scared anymore as we slowly watch the rivers creep up. This morning we emptied out the basement of a close friend of ours. The river was now only 5 feet from their house!
Old 06-27-2006, 07:00 PM   #2  
ugggg.....

I'll sing it with you, I am in WV and our road was almost unpassable coming home from work tonight and the bottom of our driveway has what was a wet weather stream looking like a creek going across it instead of under it like it's suppossed too.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:46 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 232 just getting started on it

I am in Fl and there aren't any hurricanes and we have had the same thing! Lots of rain and it is so depressing ! My poor kids have wanted to go swimming for the past 3 days and it has just been pouring rain on and off. It seems to be clear this morning but I don't trust it. Hopefully it will clear for the 4th of July! Hope you girls see some sunlight soon too!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:35 AM   #4  

DC is crazy right now as well! SO much rain, i feel like i am back in the south again. It never rains like this here and its flooding all in the area. The sun is finallu out today however they are still a few showers left!
Old 06-28-2006, 12:37 PM   #5  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Height: 5'2"

Wish you guys could send your rain my way. Oklahoma is about 15 inches below normal. We are so dry.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 297/137/150

I thought I told the rain to go away. It finally did but not soon enough.

This is what the Schuylkill River looks like just two blocks away from my house. It usually a little further away than that.

Closed Thread