Old 06-05-2006, 07:02 PM   #1  
Another Tammy

Default Tuesday Weigh-ins...

Hey- why do you suppose our other Tuesday thread got closed? There was nothing bad in it! Or maybe there was... maybe it was because SOMEONE gained last week! That could be the only reason! I won't name any names but good going ck... :-b I tease, of course, you know I love ya! Still, I wonder why it got closed...

I just got back from weigh in. Now remember, I didn't get weighed last week because of the holiday. I knew I'd lost but I really expected to gain a little back because with the end of school, my class graduating, closing down my classroom and a ton of crap due for my class tomorrow, I did NO exercise this week. Well, Curves on Saturday but really, how much difference does that one little day make. Imagine my utter shock when I was DOWN 3! I unofficially guessed 2ish last week but who knows how much it really was. So I will definitely take 3 for the 2 weeks. I'm officially at 30 pounds lost! Yay me!

I'm sending good thoughts your way, Tuesday girls!
Ms. Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:43 PM   #2  

SSSSAAAAAAASSSSSSSYYYYY!!!! I am so glad to see you started a new one!!! I have no idea what happened to our thread!! I sent you a msg. right before I started looking for a new group but yea!!! I found you! You can't run from me Sassy! lol And what is that I read about you blaming my gain last week on it getting closed?? Hmmm??? lol Well I made up for it this week!! I lost 3 also! Yea! My tracker thing says 40 but it's really 39.8 I'm .2 away from 40. I'll take what I got though cause I was so hoping for it! I hope the other girls find us and I'm glad we have another one going. Hope you have a great week!
ckthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:34 PM   #3  
Another Tammy

Hey darlin! AWESOME JOB on your 3 pounds! You totally made up for last week! Good for you! Now maybe they will re-open the old thread since you've redeemed yourself! When I got your PM, I started to worry that this thread never went through. I'm glad you found it, though. I have no clue why they shut down our other one. Why would you find a new group, though, instead of just starting us a new thread? Would you abandon me so quickly? *sniff, sniff* I see Ms. Snowgal jumped ship. I saw a post in Wednesdays thread saying that she changed days. Obviously she's not as devoted as I am... I would never just leave you like that. :b
Old 06-07-2006, 10:52 AM   #4  

Lol no I was going to start a new thread! And I wouldn't abandoned you!! That's why I sent you a msg. lol. And I sent Snowgal one and she said that she had to switch meetings because of the summer and then would resume on Tues. in the fall or something like that lol. I told her she could still post in here if she wanted to.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:24 PM   #5  

Ok everyone! Or just Sassy lol (cause she's the only other person that post's in here lol) I lost 4.6!!!! Yea!!!! I was so happy! I didn't really change anything on my eating but I have been treading water for 30 min. a day pretty much every day last week. I'm so happy!!! So how did you do?
Old 06-14-2006, 04:39 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

That's great news, ckthegreat!!! I'm so happy for you!

I'm still having to weigh-in on Wednesday's, but I wanted to pop in and congratulate you anyway!!!
snowgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 06:03 PM   #7  

Aw thanks Snowgal! Your still welcome over here even thought you wi on Wens. if you want to. And your doing great also!!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 03:30 PM   #8  

Ok so I gained this week. I knew it would happen. Aunt Flo came to visit and I had to good of a week last week so it was destiny lol. I'm ok with it and I know I'll do awsome next week!! I just so want to get past my first goal!! lol
Old 06-27-2006, 02:39 PM   #9  

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost 5.2!!!!! Yea for treading water for 30 min. 6 days this week lmao. I'm so happy and giddy now lol. I'm so close to my short term goal!! I hope you all had a great week!!
Old 06-27-2006, 03:16 PM   #10  

Yay Ckthegreat! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!

I unofficially weighed myself at home this morning. 132.0! That's my GOAL WEIGHT from WW!!!!! Lets hope that nothing changes by the time I get to their scale tomorrow morning.

I'm so proud of you! You're doing awesome!
Old 06-27-2006, 03:51 PM   #11  

Thanks Snowgal!!! I'm pretty happy too! lol Yea for you and your making it to goal!!!! Let me know what the official weigh in is! I hope it's like your home weigh in! Congrads!
Old 06-28-2006, 02:03 PM   #12  

I know this is the Tuesday thread and I'm a Wednesday weigh-in'er now, but I just had to share with you all!

I made goal today! Well, technically, I blew that goal away!! I went even lower than the goal they set for me! Woo Hoo!!!! Lost 2.8 pounds this week.

I hope you all are having a great week, too!
Old 06-28-2006, 03:19 PM   #13  
Another Tammy

Smile

OKay, first of all, you don't have to justify yourself posting in here, chic. Lie it or not, you are one of US. Deal with it! With that said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME! You go girl! You rock! I'm envious but Go You! So proud! We knew you could do it! YIPPEE!!!!

Awesome to you, too, ck! You have been kicking some serious tush the past few weeks! Your hard work is paying off!

I've been a little MIA (again ). My classes have just kicked my butt the past 2 weeks. But class #1 is done... finally... and that frickin' pain in my tush paper is turned in and out of my life... finally. However, class #3 starts tonight so we'll see how that goes. So now, class #2 is T, Th morning and #3 is MW nights. #1 was interesting and I enjoyed it but it was just so technical and since it was 18 weeks jammed into 6 weeks meeting once a week, there was a lot to do at home each week. #3 has a couple more weeks to it but I think (hope, pray) it will be a little less demanding. Plus, it's Beginning Reading and Writing and that is SO my thing. And, I've already read quite a bit of one of the (very expensive) books because I used it as a reference for my paper for class #1. We'll see how it goes. I hope I'm not disappointed.

As for weighing, I've hit a tad of a plateau the past few weeks. Between not treadmilling on my regualr schedule and my period and probably not eating in my routine, I've not lost much. Last week was only a .2 loss, which I was even surprised at. But looking back, I think my points for each day were too consistant. I was around 28 everyday so I think by body got used to it. I've also found that if I don't use half (or a little more) flex points during the week, I don't do as well. That week I think I only used 10ish for the week so hopefully, I'll mix it up more this week. This past week I'd lost .8. Again, as shock. I woke up that morning and, after being back up a tad on my scale, if I wasn't back down on mine, I wasn't going to go this week. I'd never done that before. Luckily and miraculously I was down that .8. Amazing since on Wed and Thur I ate just about everything that wasn't nailed down thanks to my period.

Still, this week is calmer. I've treaded Monday and Tuesday )which I usually didn't since I've had class but we got out early). I went to Curves today and I think I'll skip treading tonight in favor of TWO episodes of Lost (wahoo!). I got on the scale this morning and I was down a pound so I feel a little better. (I realize I'm long winded, once again, but y'all should be used to it by now. One more rambling and I'm done...)

The thing is, all my life, when I plateau and get stuck, it's happened at the very weight I"m at now. I got stuck here in college and then again about 3 years later. I have no recollection of being under 161-164ish at all in my life. I was down to 157 when I had pneumonia but obviously went back up with I get healthy again. So to be 160 today made me happy. Hopefully I can stay there or get under it by Mon morning. Once I"m consistently in the 150s and staying there, I'll be THRILLED. Then I'll feel like I"ve accomplished something. I mean, I know I have accomplished a lot but I don't see it too much. Thankfully, everyone else does but I think I'll always see myself as the fat girl, ya know? We'll see how it goes, send me good vibes, girls!

Okay kids, I gotta do my hair and get ready for class! I'm hoping to be around more often so I"ll chat with y'all soon!
Old 06-30-2006, 11:10 AM   #14  

Yea for Sassy!!!!! At least you lost even if it was .2 and .8! Your doing awsome and I know once you get past this little hill it will be all down hill from there. Well this week has been very interesting lol. I've done good w/ my points except it was one of the girls birthday's in my office so they had me call and order a cake for it. I chose for a choc. cake w/ white icing and they had put flowers on it. I'm talking about the really good crisco sugery icing lol. Well I had a piece Wens. and I had a piece yesterday. But both Wens. and Thurs. I treaded water for 45 min. each day. I feel really good like maybe it won't effect the scales. I'm hoping not cause I only have 3.2 till I hit my 50 pound mark. I should do good the rest of the time before I weigh in but that could all change lmao. My sister and I are supposed to go fishing with my Dad on Sat. and that should go good hopefully lol. Anywho now that I'VE rambled on lol I'll talk to you guys later!!! I hope you all have a great 4th of July! I may post on Monday or Wens. cause our meeting is canceled for Tuesday. I'll let you guys know what I'm going to do and the reasoning behind it later....to much drama to go into right now lmao! Talk to ya'll later!
Old 07-05-2006, 10:51 AM   #15  

So I went ahead and weighed in on Mon. and I wish I wouldn't have lol. I gained. I can't remember how much right now but I think it was like 3 pounds. Oh well, it'll come off again. My sister and I went fishing w/ my dad and we had so much fun!! We caught 45 lbs. of fish!!! It was great! We had a get together and fed everyone our fish lol. Hope you all have a great week!