Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 02:46 PM   #1  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Default Lets Grow up here...

So this is the PM I get today...JULIE22, whoever you really are, get yourself a life, this USED to be a nice place to post

<<
Julie22

you are a b***h

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your posts are rude and I don't know who you think you are. I don't believe you are a size 4 either. You constantly post about being a size 4, so ****ing what? That doesn't mean s***and isn't very believable when you are 5'4 and in the 130s. Not sure who you are trying to kid? >>
Old 06-23-2006, 02:53 PM   #2  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I agree, that is pretty darn rude. I definitely believe you're a size 4. What do we have to lie about. My daughter is 5'4 and weighs 129 and wears my size 4's and 5's. I am 5'7 and wear these quite well. It all depends on how we're built. I have had others think I'm lying about my size. Why would I , I don't know these people and lying wouldn't help in no way. I freely admit I was a size 20 to start with. Don't let what someone else says get you down, you know the truth.
Old 06-23-2006, 02:57 PM   #3  
Back-on-track!

S/C/G: 295.2/280.0/180

Height: 5'3

Don't let what other people say bother you. This is a positive and reinforcing environment. We come here for peace and acceptance. If someone doesn't like the way you post, they can keep it to themselves. We'll never grow as people if we spend all our time nitpicking each other to death.

Even if she wanted to say something to you about how she feels, there are more tactful ways of doing it that will foster communication and understanding. This was so not the way.

Don't let it get to you.
Old 06-23-2006, 03:01 PM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I was a size 20 too I wasnt bothered by it, just calling her out and letting others see what kind of garbage can go on behind the scenes with silly people. I actually thought it was funny cos I am really a b*tch and really a size 4, so what?! LOL!
Old 06-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #5  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Going from a size 20 to a size 4? You talk about it all you want girlie! That is a huge accomplishment.
Old 06-23-2006, 03:25 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Maybe this person is not losing and is very upset with people who are. No one is here to brag about their weightloss. everyone is here to share information and help eachother so maybe this person doesnt get that. deetsmom congrats on your weightloss and keep going girl 3lbs to go!!!

lilybelle congrats also 2lbs to go!!
Old 06-23-2006, 03:26 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Everybody's body shows weight / size differently. I remember when I was in high school. Everybody thought I was skinnier than my best friend. I was a size 9 (5'6"), she was a size 7 (5'3"). Of course, I felt it was the best compliment in the world because I knew our sizes.

Anyway, I agree with Lori. You worked hard to get to where you are at!! Flaunt it, and talk about it. Because of people (like you) who are so close to goal, that keeps alot of us going to say hey that this program works!
Old 06-23-2006, 03:27 PM   #8  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Dang Deets, I can't believe someone would say that to you. You are always helping everyone else with their struggles and questions, not to mention that you have been very successful on this program. Just so you know, I am a b*tch in real life, too. Gotta be. It irks me that people want to lurk in the background then lash out at someone who does get active and post around here. Not cool.
Old 06-23-2006, 03:37 PM   #9  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 222/127/120

Height: 5'4"

okay!! some people...... oh well, maybe someone's just not happy with themselves (how sad for them.) I can be a b**ch too!
Old 06-23-2006, 03:53 PM   #10  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

OMG, are you serious? How rude. Obviously Julie22 has never seen the pictures you’ve posted. **** if I were in a size 4 I would wear the clothes inside out so everyone could see the frickin’ tag size, well not really but I would be proud and you should be too. Maybe you should point out to her you also have some size 2, I’ll bet she’ll get a kick out of that! You’ve worked you’re a** off literally and you deserve every bit of satisfaction.
Old 06-23-2006, 04:02 PM   #11  
my baby with bubbles

S/C/G: 180/152/140

I dont' want this to come across wrong, but the way your pm was worded, sounds like it came from a teenagers mouth. so I think your title of "let's grow up here..." fits. I remember that attitude when I was younger and my 14 year old step daughter talks like that herself, minus the swearing.

It is my opinion, that it is someone that is just having a bad day, and I guess you got picked on to harrass.

I think you are wonderful, I have never seen or read about you being a b***** . and if you are in real life, good for you, I think sometimes the best of us are. haha!
Old 06-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #12  
it's always something

Deetsmom, do you still have the PM or have you deleted it? If you still have it, please foward it to me. (hit the forward PM button at the bottom of the PM)

The rules of the forum apply not only to posts, but also to Private Messages. This person will be removed.

thanks
Old 06-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 298/290/155

Height: 5'5"

Fellow B**** here..........

I've had nothing but positive support fm. you chickies here.

Flaming hurts, doesn't it?

Let it pass, and let's move on.

Thanks.

Jackie
Old 06-23-2006, 07:17 PM   #14  

I do hope she gets removed from here. I am new to this board and eveyone has been so kind. When I get to a size 4 the world would hear about it! I am a 24 now!
Old 06-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #15  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Ok, I am coming out of my hermit hut to defend my girl Deets here.

First off, Deets isn't any more of a B than any of the rest of us. She's honest and blunt, but since when is that a bad thing? Why should women be sitting in the corner with their bonnet in their laps, anyway? We've all had our B moments here, so nobody can get singled out.

Second off, it is totally possible to be a size 4 at her weight/height. My sister is bottom heavy and is a 6/8 at Deets weight and Deets is 2 inches taller. It is frustrating that people are my pants size when they weigh 20 lbs more than me and are about the same height, but those ladies my have bigger boobs or a different bone structure.

Third off, if you don't like someone, don't read their posts. If you don't like anyone, don't read the message boards. Nobody is forcing anyone. I get frustrated with the boards, especially when I am now losing SO SLOWLY and other people are losing quickly. They're at a different place right now, so instead of beating myself up for not losing 2 lbs a week I just occupy my time elsewhere. If this board doesn't inspire, educate, or uplift you, then you might wanna look into venting your frustrations through exercise. Last time I checked pm'ing didn't burn too many calories.
Closed Thread