Old 06-19-2006, 09:42 AM   #1  

Default Cantalope TO???

So I had a rough weekend with alot of celebrations (bbq, christening, brother in from out of town). Not too bad with the food, just not perfect -- but had some yummy mudslides

I was going to do the cantalope takeoff -- I believe you split the cantalope between two days, having 1/8th throughout the day -- do I do that with unlimited greens and chicken? I'm wondering if I woudl be better off just being POP .. . ideas? / recommendations?

I just dont wnat to screw things up since finally lost 1lb last friday after an 8 week lull ...

Thanks!
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 10:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

You are right about have 1/8th of a cantalope. I am not sure which would be better to do POP or TO. I was wondering the same thing, I also had a rough weekend.
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

what is POP? I'm new to the board. I do takeoff with the canteloupe also but i cut it in 1/2 then cut up the 1/2 i will have that day into bite size pieces and then leave it in the refrigerator and snack on it all day whenever i feel hungry or the need to eat something. Then the next day i do the same with the other 1/2. I find it easier this way and also convenient.

I do takeoff with canteloupe, 2 lites, 2 veggies & 1 potein and 64oz water. The only time i did unlimited veggies & protein was when i started the program.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Debbie - POP is perfect on plan
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

thank you thats what i thought but wanted to be sure.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:14 PM   #6  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I like the TO with cantaloupe, and I do the unlimited with no bars. I would not do TO if you have done it anytime recently. I am often just as sucessful with hot lemon water a couple of times a day for 2 days if I have been naughty. TO does help eliminate cravings for carbs, however.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:39 PM   #7  

Thanks everyone -- Its soo hot here now, I can not imagine the hot lemon water; maybe tomorrow night if it cools down

I had cantalope for my fruit today and just ate on program; I was afaid of being too restrictive and want to eat everything.

Funny though I didnt drink my water all weekend and had it today; I feel sooo bloated now ... arrrr .. hot lemon water it is then . ..
Sue1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:08 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue1968
Thanks everyone -- Its soo hot here now, I can not imagine the hot lemon water; maybe tomorrow night if it cools down

I had cantalope for my fruit today and just ate on program; I was afaid of being too restrictive and want to eat everything.

Funny though I didnt drink my water all weekend and had it today; I feel sooo bloated now ... arrrr .. hot lemon water it is then . ..
You can do cold lemon water. I think the hot makes you feel fuller (for me anyway) but I've done it cold with exactly the same bladder-empying results. In fact, if you add a little bit of splenda, it takes like fresh-squeezed lemonade (which I guess it is!)
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote