Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 05:43 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Default Bck In Kindergarten #10!:-)

WELCOME to Back In Kindergarten #10 to anyone reading this!

I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten ~Jules

Please join us in our chit chat as we discuss our weight loss journey and daily lives!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 06:09 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

Default Back in Kindergarten

Thats cute - we are bck in kindergarten. ....and here I was thinking I was back.....what the ....*&^%$.

I don't know what you would do with out me Jules!! I miss our Cristi

Katy is on her way to Ashland.
Shawna is playing vollyball
Bep is baking more 1x1 brownies
Kathy is MIA (where ARE you Red????)
Ginny is biking
Michelle is looking for more Napoleon for me *hint*
Mari was having a difficult time
Deb is MIA
June C is having an affair on Mr Cleaver..... probably with Mr Brady

I stopped at subway for soup but they didn't have any - had to settle for a tuna on italian herbs, it was good. I handed in my paperwork,,and Mike is getting a good deal because I only claimed $300 for babysitting.

Another 4 hours and I can go home!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-16-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #3  
ugggg.....

I don't know what I would do without you either---why do you think I started this thread!!! I may go into withdrawal if I don't get my SuzyQ fix or worse yet - not get my laugh from one of your posts which is worth 5 points a day on our "road to wellness" thing at work-- I need my laugh points cause I though I gave up Coke I still need my cup of coffee in the mornign so I definitely won't ever get the 5 points a day for not drinking caffiene!! You do want me to get my points don't you!! I may even have to share the $20 a month bonus with you if I can get all my points!!! Since I was on vacation the first week it started I am trying to find out what happens since I didn't have their chart to follow to get my points!!

You need to go to Michelle ma belle's house and make her post!!! Bep maybe jogging to your house, maybe you should wait for her......

Cristi--you need to come back and play!!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:04 PM   #4  
ugggg.....

I had my corn on the cob and tomatoes--cantelope for dessert later. It was really yummy!!! When I picked up kitty food at the Dollar General store I bought a 48 oz water jug with straw--some how drinking thru the straw made the 48 oz's go faster--but then it is really hot--and it's gonna get hotter this weekend--I might lay out in the yard and get some more freckles!! Hubby doesn't like me using tanning beds but I can put some baby oil and fry under the sun!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #5  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Girlies -- SUSAN & JULES, you have been very busy posting today! WHERE IS OUR CRISTI AT??? I just got home after being gone three hours getting my hair colored and cut. I got a weave and some bangs again. I'm quite blonde now LOL! I'm just getting ready to go get my DH from work and we're going to grab something for dinner. I will chat again later!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:17 PM   #6  
ugggg.....

Michelle ma belle--can't wait to see you post a pic with your new hair color and cut!!! We might not see you the rest of the night after hubby sees the new hairdo!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:19 PM   #7  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

JULES -- LOL!!! You are too funny! I will post a pic soon. I'm afraid to change my avatar again in fear that it will shrink down to nothing again.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #8  
kitty Momo

Hi.
Our maintenance supervisor came in and asked me if I was still on the committee <roll eyes>
I said yes but I have missed meetings because I have been on "Family Disability" (my daughter was in rehab, remember??? Not for a drug problem *snort* ....for ...ummm, because...kind of like a camp thing- it was covered - what the heck- gave me a break...lol) No one told him that.....and I pulled down my fathers obit and gave it to him to read.......sheesh,,,,,and I am slurpee addict and Cristi is MIA!!! *&^%$#......give me some slack. I am sooooooo stressed.
Corn and Tomatoes?? What an odd combo.....lol. I thought beets and cottage cheese was bad...Jules.
We have dollar stores here. Never heard of dollar general....still a dollar, right?? lol
Anyway, I strolled up to Buddy Up and invited the newbies down....you think they will be scared off???? We really need Michelle....she is kind of normal...and Cristi.....
If you all make it down.....it is going to be ok!

(*&^%$$ , I gotta go!! I wish I could go home!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-16-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 07:32 PM   #9  
kitty Momo

Would love to see a picture Michelle!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:41 PM   #10  
ugggg.....

Pretty much everyone but you and me are normal on here SuzyQ--I will try to behave and not scare anyone--I can't believe you never had the corn on the cob and fresh tomato combo--There are so many farmers veggies stands and farmers markets that I will be eating fresh farm grown veggies all summer--I planted tomatoes, cucumbers and yellow squash. We have Dollar stores too but the Dollar General is a little different--prices comparable to Walmart but not as much selection and alot of their stuff is seasonal and if you like something you better get it cause they might not stock it next week--am I making any sense at all!!
Hey is the maintenance supervisor the cute maintenance guy with the keys that jingle!!! You have had it rough these last few months..you need a vacation!!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:50 PM   #11  
kitty Momo

No, the maintenance supervisor is not the same MM that I like. MS is nice looking but he has a thang for the pest control lady, they are an item. MM will be at camp though! I haven't told the girls I am going, I will miss Gaby soooooooo much. I love sleeping with her.
I love yellow squash, I love fall time.

What are you all doing this weekend????

I think I said this before....a nephews birthday party tomorrow and going up as a family to dads grave site. Sunday....I am not sure..... the first Fathers Day without my dad....be so weird.

90 minutes to go!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 08:05 PM   #12  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

What a fun day this has been!!!! My parents were down to visit me for the day (I only get to see them about once a month or so), and my grandparents came also (I see them a couple times a month). When they pulled up in the drive, I went out to greet them and they where like "OH MY GOODNESS!!!!" They could see the difference in my size even since Mother's Day when I saw them! That felt REALLY good!!! I made really healthy food. Mmmmmm...it was sooooo good! I grilled chicken breasts and fruit cabobs. We had those veggie wraps....mmmmm....all so good! I LOOOOOOOVE to cook for people! They all liked my healthy versions of things I made.

My kids loved seeing grandparents and great grandparents. We are hoping to all get together sometime around July 4th with a few more of my siblings and their families added in. I love my family. I have been blessed with an incredible one!

HUGE NSV!!!!!!!!!!!! When DH got home today, he told me how proud he is of me. He just went on and on about different things he is proud of me doing (great with diet, exercise, and even my getting him his breakfast and snack for work every morning). Sooooooo sweet!!! I have a great hubby!

Something else hubby said is that with other diets I have done, he didn't think this, but this time he can tell I am going to do this. He has never said that to me before. It's neat when others see your determination!

Susan...nope...wasn't baking 1" x 1" brownies again!!! You are such a stinkin' little trouble maker! However, I did make a peanut butter chocolate pie for company's dessert...I had a WW dessert.

Well all....I am fixin' to go on my walk. Hmmm...it's hot outside!
Old 06-16-2006, 08:30 PM   #13  
kitty Momo

Bep *sigh* you sound so normal. You are one of those people......lol
I took the 1x1 out because I didn't want to annoy you (can't imagine that ) but since you laughed I put it back in along with one of those wasp .
Your husband sounds so sweet!!

Cristi R!!!!! Enuf of the torture please get in here and say hello, We missssssssssss you. <---- come on Cristi....he is yours if you come and post .....jk. You are missed though!

60 minutes til I go get the Gabster!!
Old 06-16-2006, 09:53 PM   #14  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Whew! It was hot out there! I got in my 3.9 mile walk, but no jogging. I didn't have time to change before my walk so I was out in jeans and a button-up shirt (both of which I haven't been able wear in years by the way!)...the jeans & heat made me not feel like jogging. That is fine though...I did a fast walk. By the way...I just can't seem to get myself up to a 4mph walking speed. I did 3.9 miles in 1hr & 3 minutes...I just can't seem to chop off a couple minutes to make it 4mph. I guess my legs are too stubby to move that fast.

Something funny happend a short bit ago also. I had just finished my walk when I noticed a wasp nest on the underside of our mailbox. So I went inside and got rid of the Mp3 player and got the wasp spray. Since I didn't have the music going I could hear what was going on around me. Well...there were these 2 young boys (probably no more than 11 yrs old) riding their bikes by me. One was obviously the 'knowledgible' one of the neighborhood because he was explaining to the other boy the 'goings on' of the neighborhood. They were riding past me and I hear the boy saying, "...and there is the lady that is always out running..." I got a serious chuckle about that! I only actually jogged one time I was out there. I suddenly feel even more "watched" than I did before. Talk about feeling a teensy might conspicuous. At least he didn't say, "...and there is the fat lady that is always out trying to walk..." Anyway...I thought it was funny that this little kid noticed that I was always out there hoofin' it!

Well...time for a nice little shower (seems like I take 5 of those in a day these days) and then we are going to watch Pink Panther. Watching a movie sounds like the perfect end to this day.

Have a great night everyone!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 10:27 PM   #15  
time to focus!!!

S/C/G: 279/245/170

Default blah

howdy yall,
what a fun filled day for me today.......got to do the meetings with my reg mgr and my asst mgrs today, got it over though. then we moved shoes all day. i have been so hungry today, must be ovulating or something.....i eat then 30 minutes later my tummy was growling again!! drove me nuts all day, ragweed must be high right now, ive had a daggum headache most of the day, finally took some sinus medicine to knock it out. the meetings with my asst's went well. the older one thinks we are trying to get rid of him, (which kind of we are but i would never tell him that lol) so we had to make sure he knew that wasnt true, we just think another store might be better for him since we have a faster pace to maintain, and he really would do better at a store with lower shelving since he cant get on a ladder because of hip replacements. thats the short of it.....blah blah.
i havent worked out in 3 days!!! but ive been moving alot of shoes around so i guess that would be considered exercise. i just need to get some cardio in tomorrow and get back on track. well girlies i feel like susan talking to myself because i know everybody is off the computer for the night so im going to get in the bed myself. have to be back at work at 7 am .....ugh!! but i get to leave at 3!!!
hugs,
shawna
Closed Thread