Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-03-2006, 08:20 AM   #1  

Default Jenny Craig Members

Any JC users out there?I've been a member since Friday.I like the food & the service they provide at the center. I was hoping to get a group started here for us that are JC users so we have someone to talk to for whatever reason. I guess I'll put this out there & see who responds. Here's to JC & looking great!
2CMEAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 11:42 PM   #2  

Hi! I am interested. I have the food but I haven't started yet. I am doing the at home program. I haven't been happy with the person who I talked to but I haven't called to request someone else yet.

I need a boost to get started. Maybe this is what I need!

Gina
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:11 AM   #3  
Atlanta Nanny

S/C/G: 303/268/185

Red face Jenny Craig

Hi Everyone!

I started Jenny Craig on 12-01-05 and I have lost 35 pounds. I still have a long way to go but I have lost everytime I have weighed in.
Atlanta Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 09:15 AM   #4  
Atlanta Nanny

S/C/G: 303/268/185

Thumbs up Weight Loss

Atlanta Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:32 AM   #5  

I've been thinking about doing Jenny Craig but still deciding. I like to cook but I really think the plan would help me with portion control. What do you all think of JC thus far?
lola06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:48 AM   #6  
Katwoman1259

S/C/G: 241/237/150

Hi! i started JC on May 1st. So far so good. I have lost 4 pds. Am finding the
lifestyle changes the hardest part. Anyone out there using JC?
Katwoman1259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 08:11 AM   #7  

I'm in my second week~started the flow so it's not going so well~my WI is tomorrow & I'm dreading it,BUT next week should be much better since I'll be rid of my water retention! How is everyone doing?Do you like everything?My 4 year old HAS to eat everything with me~it's hard because I really want my food,but I can't tell him no~that should tell people it's good eating!!! Tell me your stories...
Old 05-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #8  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

Hello everyone. My 18 yr old daughter and I just started JC yesterday and so far the food's been great. I need to lose around 50 lbs and I think having my meals so easy to prepare and already portion controlled will make it much easier than trying to do everything myself.
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:30 PM   #9  

Hi all. I have been on JC since July and have lost 72 lbs. I would recommend it to anyone who wants accountibility and who needs to learn real portion size and just what should I be eatting.

I love my JC consultant. She has been with me from the start and is very supportive to my weight loss. I know it is her job but she really seems to care about me as a person and is one of my greatest supporters.

The best advice I can give is it is only as succesful as you allow yourself to be. If you don't stay with the program and do everything you should you will not be able to do this program or any other one.

I love the frozen food and avoid most of the shelf life stuff. I really like the new southwest chicken packet. It has just the slighest zing to eat and is really tasty.

Get moving. It took me 3 or more months to decide I needed to get excersise. It is important to the overall success of the weight loss. Take little steps. If you can only do 10 or 15 min. at first that is OK. That is what I started with and I can now go 50 or more min.

Well Chicks, glad to see the new thread on JC. Keep on Keep'n on. I will keep on posting here if you keep it going!
HarleyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #10  

Congrats on the weightloss Harleymom! I'm down 5 pounds in my 3rd week. I LOVE the food! I was exercising 6x a week,but I've gotten out of routine & need to get back to it!!! I hope everyone is doing great~later~
Old 05-15-2006, 07:40 PM   #11  

I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of how much the food is? I have been wanting to try JC but I don't know if we can really afford it. Thanks!!
corissaa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:04 AM   #12  

If you stick to the lower priced items & buy the buy 1 get 1 specials you can do it for between $50-$75 a week.If you buy your own snacks(I might start) you can cut cost there too.The food is good.You can always go try a week & see if you like it & if it's worth your $$$.I decided I was worth it!!! Good luck!
Old 05-17-2006, 08:50 AM   #13  
Katwoman1259

S/C/G: 241/237/150

Hi Everyone!
I had my second WI. Lost another pound. Down 5 pounds now!
I am starting to have a problem now in my third week. I like the food for lunch and breakfast but am getting sick of the dinner foods.
I don't know if this is a taste buds thing or a mental thing.
Not sure what to do........
Katwoman1259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 09:44 AM   #14  

Hey Chicks! Corrissa on the cost of food. I spend about 80.00 a week but I like the more expensive frozen foods and buy them for the most part. I would recommend that you add up what your spending on eatting out weekly and see if you would be saving there. I know I save money by being on JC. Plus my family is eatting healther and they are eatting out less too. I also think of the cost as being an investment to my health as I won't hopefully have a massive heart attack now and the cost of that would be outragous.

Katwoman there is no way you have been able to try all the foods yet. I would recommend that you change things up and order some different items. I have been on this for 10 months and don't feel sick of the food. Try doing something different with vegetables at dinner like grill them or if you like raw vege's cut a bunch up and have them instead of just what ever they call for on the list. Take your chili and make a taco salad out of it. Lettuce, tom., and salsa. Try doing some things with your food to change it up a little. JC gives some ideas on there web site.

Meagain thanks for the congrats and keep up the good work on your weight loss.

Keep on Keep'n on Chicks!
Old 05-18-2006, 04:49 PM   #15  

Hey JC's Chicks. Hope your keep on Keep'n on!