South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 01:24 PM   #1  

Default Back on the beach - kinda

I am getting ready to go back on the SBD. I have had success with it in the past and only jumped off because I wanted to get the weight off yesterday! I bought a month of Medifast and it has worked some but is sloow too - maybe just me!

My husband lost 20 pounds on the beach at the first of the year and has become fanatical about eating the SBD way.

I have been cooking SBD recipes at night because the Phase 1 ones go well with my Medifast.

I am hurrying to use the rest of the medifast up (just one or two more weeks!), and then I will be back on the beach to lose the last 10-15 pounds.

I really like to eat SBD friendly - that is how I grew up eating and ate that way until I married a junk food junkie. He has now completely reformed and I will too!

Just wanted to introduce myself. Have been reading a lot and getting great ideas!
Old 06-13-2006, 06:33 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

An official although I've seen you posting here and there. Please join us in the Daily Chat.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:36 PM   #3  

Just think only a few pounds more and a healthy way to eat fer you and hubby!!!! Can't wait to hear how yer doin on the beach!
Closed Thread