Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 01:12 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Default Back In Kindergarten #9! :)

WELCOME to Back In Kindergarten #9 to anyone reading this!

I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten ~Jules

Please join us in our chit chat as we discuss our weight loss journey and daily lives!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 01:15 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

Shawna--though my hair gradually turned darker I had auburn hair until high school--in the summer it would get the auburn highlights through it--I dye it now and tend to stick with a dark auburn/dark brown. I have the red head complexion and burn before I tan and the freckles multiply--not to be confused with the dreaded age spots which I am also gettting!! I love the pic of you and your hubby--the one with the girls and the volleyball shot were great too. You have a such a beautiful family!!

Bep--you are pretty too!!! I am so proud of your 5 lb loss!!!

Ginny--1 lb--Congrats to you too!!! You are doing so well!!

Michelle ma belle--Good morning to you!!

SuzyQ--I hate panty hose--in the summer I use the sunless tanner by Jergens instead of wearing them--of course it means having to actually shave them and use powder to keep the thighs from sticking together--I have had thigh issues since puberty there's just alot more powder used these days--I should buy stock!! Thankfully my DD inherited her skinny thighs and long legs from my DH's family--she doesn't have MIL's chicken legs though!!

Cristina, Katy and everyone else--HI!!!! I am at a big "0" loss of course I didn't keep track of my calories last week while on vacation. I will try to be better this week. They are doing a biggest loser here at work for the next 14weeks--the team I am on weighed in this morning at 2092. They are also doing a wellness program where if you drink water, get enough sleep etc you get points and if you get enough points you will get a $20 bonus each month.

Well, it seems I have a bigger pile of work on my desk than when I left..better get at it!! My talkative coworker is on vacation for the next 2 1/2weeks--I may be able to get more done than usual!!
Jules

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Congrats bep.. whoopee way to go..

I am down 1 more pound.. but I don't believe it till it shows for a couple days.

The little bunny is still around, in fact there are several more little bunnies around. Haven't seen the lady turkey in a while though. And the babies in the basket at work, well we lost a couple. The bigger ones cleaned out the nest. Nature is so cruel sometimes..

Have to get ready for work. Don't have much time this morning. Got busy elsewhere. So have a good one everybody.

Ginny
Old 06-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #3  
kitty Momo

Cristi!! ugh, don't maime me!! I closed the thread.......oops. Cut and paste over here I think if you do it it will look nicer. I am sooooooory.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:31 PM   #4  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

HIYA SUSAN Was posting away and then hit submit and saw that you said NO MORE POSTING! So deleted the post and pasted it here. Don't worry, I won't maime you, lol! But I might take Napoleon away from you! That'll show you! Kidding...made me think of Rescue Me last night. The one guy found out his brother is seeing his soon to be ex...a BIG nono in my book. So you don't have to worry about me taking Napoleon from you, not that I couldn't, lol. And who was it that said he was ugly and the movie was stupid? Bite your tongue! I admit you have to have a dry sense of humor when watching it but it cracks me up everytime I see it! Vote for Pedro! Anyway...here's my post...

Hello ladies...

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple of days...computer problems. Actually, it wasn't the computer but rather the phone line. I had V plant some day lilies in a corner in the back to hide the telephone thingy (it's about 2 or 3 feet tall) and while digging he cut into the telephone line, oopsie! Anyway, thankfully he knows how to fix those things. Of course he couldn't do it until last night, he's been working. We didn't know we had a problem until I tried to get on the computer Saturday evening. Anyway, it's fixed and we didn't have to call the telephone company thank god!

BEP...isn't it funny how hard we are on ourselves? I think you are pretty and I don't see a fat face at all! If you want to see a fat face I'll have to show you mine! And WTG on losing 5 pounds this week!

SHAWNA...another nice picture of you and DH also.

JULES...hope you are getting the pile down some. How dare they continue working while you are gone! I think that is great about your job having a biggest loser.

SUSAN...how did your Saturday go?

MICHELLE...hope you are feeling well today.

GINNY...that is so gross about BumbleBee tuna...I just bought a big box of them at SAMS a couple of weeks ago. It is gross but I will eat some, just be careful and will definitely let DH know. I found a BIG wad of hair once in a can of pork and beans...figured it was just an isolated incidence and still buy that brand today. But it is GROSS! About Ellen...there were some other things going on with her and apparently that wasn't the first thing that happened with her. Of course I found out first hand how she really is when she turned on me for NO reason and I thought we were friends. But then I thought a lot of us were friends and found out different so...a lot of ignoring going on which is kind of funny and very immature. Oh well, I guess that's life and we just deal with it. Anyway...

Not much going on today, doing some laundry and going to vacuum in a few minutes. Didn't WI today wasn't in the mood. I am thinking about weighing in only once a month again. Has anyone read the book Fit from Within? Good book. I've read it twice already and starting it again because I need to take the focus off of dieting and just living. Anyway, that's about all I have for now. Think this weather is making me gloomy, lol!

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day! Chat with ya later.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:34 PM   #5  
kitty Momo

Bep Congrats to you!! Awesome on the 5 pounds !!!! Thanks so much for putting back up the photo!!

Ginny Congrats to you!!

JulesCongrats on maintaining!! I love my nylons...*sniff*...I could try what you do though. I want to just get back to where I can wear some of my cute clothes,,,,,,I love the idea that your work place is doing!! Or maybe I just love money???

Cristi - I AM sorry....I know you put so much into those post. Hope you can cut and paste ......

I am down 1 pound!! yay...... I have to get to work,,,,,,chat in a bit!!,,,,,,,,,,,,omg, am I down 10 total??? YAY.....
Old 06-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #6  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Good Morning Girlies

JULES --- Sorry that you come back to work, which is hard enough to begin with, and you have a big pile of work sitting there! How dare them! Hope you still have a good day and are able to get back here soon!

CRISTI --- I'm doing laundry and dishes, then to get my shower and ready for the day. I have been putting off my WATP, but I told myself that I will never get this weight off if I just don't do anything about it, so I did 1 mile this morning. I'm feeling much better today and happy to say that the headache is gone!

SUSAN --- Hope your day is going great and that co-worker stays away from you today!
Old 06-12-2006, 01:43 PM   #7  
One day at a time

SUSAN...yay to the 1 pound and the whole 10!

JULES...WTG on maintaining! Like I always say...maintaining is just as hard, if not harder than losing and so much better than gaining so you did well!

GINNY...WTG on your pound also!

You ladies have done a GREAT job! Keep it up and off!

Okay, gotta go...DS, Jason is waiting for me to take him to the bank. Chat with you ladies later. Have a good one!

EDITED to say HI to MICHELLE: Hi MICHELLE! We were posting at the same time. I may do my WATP today rather than walk...I have to do something since I didn't go to It Figures...I will go my three days this week though. Have a good day!
Old 06-12-2006, 01:43 PM   #8  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

OH --- I forgot to say ~ CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU LOSERS!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 01:45 PM   #9  
kitty Momo

Cristi I will fight my MaMa for Napoleon!! lol Naw, jk. I was soooooo excited because I got to turn over from May to June on my ND calendar....it is a cute picture of him on the chicken farm. *sigh*
I am glad you got the telephone lines back up and working!
My Saturday was fine. The party picnic was cute.They had those....pinata's ????.....can't spell, is that right?? Anyway, where the kids whack the thing with a baseball bat and all the candy comes spilling out. They had 3 of those....the kids were soooooo cute and polite.

yikes....really need to get to work!! Chat after I look busy for awhile...lol

edited for Michelle You sure sneak in!! lol Hi to you and hope your Monday is going well so far?? I was out in Gladstone this AM for the sitter. Gloomy out and my hair has fizzled......waaa, waaa. Chat in a bit!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 02:55 PM   #10  
kitty Momo

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I did something really bad

I ate 3 raisin bagels - gobbled alive......they didn't even have a chance! They didn't even have cream cheese on em!!!

I feel icky. .........I will dump the other 3 that I have.......
Old 06-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #11  
One day at a time

Back for a few minutes ladies...wassup?

SUSAN...step away from the bagels! You heard me missy! Throw them away or give them to someone. If I was there I would take them off you hands, lol! Like I need them...glad you guys had a fun time at the party at the park. The kids were polite?! Wow, that would have been worth filming...never see kids polite where candy is concerned, lol! And ye that is how you spell pinata minus the little mark over the 'n'...know what it is called but for the life of me I do not know how to spell it. And if I looked hard enough I could even figure how how to insert it...used to know where all that stuff was on the 'puter but got lazy since I don't use it. So how's the Rock man doing? Made me think of V when he was in High School...they called him Rock because of his last name, some of the people still do. Anyway...

I probably should get going...took Jason to the bank and store...no one drives my car but V once in a while and DD when she is in the mood. When she drives it though I am usually with her. But I won't let the boys drive it, especially Jason-he is hard on his cars and drives like a fool! Well, I am going to go look at some other threads and look check my e-mail. Chat with you ladies later.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:24 PM   #12  
kitty Momo

*sigh* It isn't like I ENJOYED the bagels Cristi....no cream cheese. lol

Kind of thinking about some chili now , sounds yummy. I don't think I have any room with this skirt on - starting to feel tight as all the bagel dough EXPANDS in my stomache - how do I get in these messes!!

Rock is fine.,,,some holiday in Hawaii, honoring some long ago king of the islands. He was sick yesterday and hacking in my ear *grrrrrrrr, hate men when they are sick.......hmmm, think I will get away from co worker and go to Wendys for chili....

chat in a bit!!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:27 PM   #13  
bep
Certifiable CHOCOHOLIC!!!

S/C/G: 255/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! I celebrated my 5 lb loss by taking my kiddos for a 45 minute walk this morning. I couldn't walk as fast as I normally would because I had to push that big ole' double stroller. I wish I had one of those double jogging strollers so I could go faster...oh well. I still plan on going for my regular walk tonight. After this weigh in, I REALLY want another good one! I would love to be in the 'teens' next weigh in!!!

Well...the rest of my day I am spending cleaning up from the weekend! Every now and then, I will have a busy weekend that leaves the house in shambles.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:54 PM   #14  
One day at a time

Talking

And I'm back again, lol! What can I say..I have no life and am bored out of my mind today!

BEP...keeping my fingers crossed that you have a good WI on Monday and that you get down in the teens! And such a GREAT reward/celebration by walking!

SUSAN...I too hate when men are sick...they are such BIG babies! Or at least DH#1 was, as is V. Hope he's not too bad though. Enjoy that chili if you get some...hopefully the skirt waist band is elastic, lol.

Anyway, better get going for the umpteenth time. I am just so bored. Was going to go and try to find a group of mothers somewhere that have a son or daughter in the service. Don't even know where to start to look. Started once and there were so many it was very overwhelming. But some there were only a few posts and they were old. Want something that someone posts on at least daily. I know when Josh goes to Kuwait/Iraq I am going to need to talk to someone who can relate.

Hi to everyone else
Old 06-12-2006, 04:38 PM   #15  
kitty Momo

Hi Miss Cristi Let me know if you need combat pay!! hehe.
ummm, I did get my chili- soooo good. I think I will drink tons of water tonight and maybe have a salad for dinner.
Men that are sick is soooo annoying - lol I don't know why just gets on my nerves.
Hope you find a support system for discussing your son and all the worries you must have as a parent!!!

Miss Bep You rock!!!! So inspiring to us all -
Closed Thread