Height: 5'3

Cool Sassy_Chick's Bio

Time to Update:

DATE: April 16th, 2007

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Sassy_Chick/Sassy

BIRTHDAY: September 24th, 1974

MARITAL STATUS: Married 9 years on 9/26/2006

SPOUSE’S NAME: Hubby

CHILDREN/AGES: none as of yet, but we're trying!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: movies, music, chatting online, reading, writing, travelling, walking outdoors when I can, dancing (although I haven't in a LONG time!), shopping

PETS: One Very Spoiled Rotten Cat and One Kitty in Heaven

TOP WEIGHT: 310?

CURRENT WEIGHT: Not Sure -- I have no scale, I think I have lost some though because my pants are loose!!

GOAL WEIGHT: 140-150

HEIGHT: 5'4

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: South Western, OH

E-MAIL ADDRESS: PM me and I might give it to ya...

HOMEPAGE URL: PM me and I might give it to ya...

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Laying off the Sugary stuff...& feeling good enough to exercise. (I have PCOS plus arthritis...wake up stiff & swollen daily, etc. I fight it though!) Me TOO + Fast Food Addict here! I'm also a Diabetic. To eat smaller more frequent meals instead of one or two big ones.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am FED UP with being this weight and feeling BAD and it is affecting my everyday life. My back hurts daily and I can barely walk anymore.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

I've been overweight most of my life. Only time I wasn't was BEFORE 9 years of age. At 9 yrs of age my parents got a divorce. That may have been why I got so big and have this Food Addiction.

My family was NOT supportive when I was little they would infact make fun of me. Not ALL my family, my mom and grandmother were wonderful. It was mostly the men folk, my grandpa, uncles, and yup even my biological father.

I lost 50 lbs when I was a senior in HS and I looked and FELT great and even the "Cool" kids came up to me and told me so. I so want to go back to that weight, 170. Most may think that is still too heavy, but for me it was a life changing experience. I was wearing size 13/14 jeans and I looked pretty good. I wanted to ultimately get down to 150 and that is where I want to get down to now. I don't think I will ever be a "Small" person. I just don't have the right body frame for that. I have my grandmother's body frame, which is larger. My parents are both very small, I didn't inherit that.

Guess I should end now before I write a novel!

"Life is a journey, you hold the map." ~Author Unknown

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 12-21-2007 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Updated
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote