Old 06-01-2006, 12:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193.5/ 193.5 / 141

Height: 5'3

Default Blue this can't be right ??

Hello I am new to this LA weight loss, but me and my friend who lives out of town , are doing this together via email but she had her appt and went now she is 5'3 183 pounds and wants to lose 53 pounds , and they put her on gold she may get about 1 hour of exercise a week, so anyways, I went to mine last night I am 5"3 185 pounds and wants to lose 50 pounds , I explained that I will try to exericse but I really thought maybe a hour a week at most, they put me on blue !! WHY WHY are the diffrent I know somethings are diffrent but I don't understand why when we are the same about and want to lose the same. Please someone help, can this be right ? The COD wasn't great I really disliked her she was why to occupied I thought ?
Stacey
Stayc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 12:20 PM   #2  

Oh yeah sorry we are not doing lites or bars cause of prices !!
Stacey
Old 06-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #3  

It could be other factors. Such as health conditions etc. Do you work a different schedule than she does...ie...shift worker?!
lawl all the weigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:50 PM   #4  

No, we both work in insurance 9-5 mon- fri Neither one has any serious health conditions !!
Stacey
Old 06-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #5  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hi stacey!

Take a deep breath, girl! Just go with it for now-see how it goes. If you're not losing, they'll move you to a different plan. If your friend isn't losing, they'll move her up a plan. You just need to go with the flow, especially when you're first starting . . . .

You could also ask why you're on blue and not gold the next time you're in. It's certainly possible they made a mistake at one of the centers. IMO-if your friend isn't doing the lites-she shouldn't be on gold. I'm guessing the fact you're not doing the lites is why you're on blue . . .

that's my 2 cents-
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:19 PM   #6  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Are you sure your friend is no lites? I have heard there is no such thing as gold or green w/o lites.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:42 PM   #7  
PurpleSunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairy Fairy
Are you sure your friend is no lites? I have heard there is no such thing as gold or green w/o lites.
That is what I was thinking as well!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:45 PM   #8  
PurpleSunshine

I totally agree with JulieMarie as well - see how it goes - you never know - I started on gold w/ lites, but then switched to blue due to extra exercising - now, I think I'm kind of btw red and blue due to heavy weight training - I'm mostly doing blue with extra proteins......I don't go to the COD - so I try and play around and see what works for my body - it is not always a definite answer
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 04:42 PM   #9  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I think that you are definitely on the right plan, but your friend is not going to lose as fast as you, because she is not getting enough food.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #10  

Thanks ladies but I am getting more confused by the min. I will be exercising 1 hour a week to start , I have 40-50 pounds to lose, I am not doing lites and whne I went to the center the other day she showed me the chart that stated if I had ideal weight = 50 = gold but they still have me on blue. I don't get it I am not doing the lites or bars I hate them, but I just don't get it. Well I am starting today so I guess we will see .
Thanks everyone for your help.
Stacey
Old 06-07-2006, 05:44 PM   #11  
Determined this Time!

S/C/G: 264/236/150

Height: 5'08"

Stacey,
I'm pretty sure they put you on blue because you aren't eating the lites - they always up your food if you don't plan to eat the lites - they want to make sure you eat enough so that your body doesn't think you're starving and hang on for dear life. Katie is right - it's weird, but if you don't eat enough and in the right combinations, you won't lose weight.

I'm with Heather and JulieMarie - just try what they have you doing and see what happens in the first couple of weeks. Don't worry about what your friend's COD told her - this is about you.
skipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:19 PM   #12  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

I didn't think blue had that much more food than gold. Is it enough addition to offset the bars? I started at 188 and they put me on Gold with the lites-- I would be curious to hear your calories on Blue. I completely stall anytime I dip below 1200--learned the hard way I think! What extra does Blue have over Gold?
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:31 AM   #13  

Yeah Kristi right, 1/2 protein and 1 more starch, I have lost 1.5 pounds in 3 days so maybe they are right. Thanks ladies for your thoughts on this I will keep in touch.
Stacey
Old 06-09-2006, 11:36 PM   #14  

If you qualify for GOld or Green the plan you need to go on with out the lites is purple. Any questions ,please feel free to ask me.
Organized_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 10:24 PM   #15  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

If youre not using lites and exercise more than 2hrs, then its red, right?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote