South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 11:50 AM   #1  
The Prettiest Mud Puddle

Question starting phase 2 soon

Hi girls,

I will be starting phase 2 in a few more days (6) and have lost my South Beach Book. Now I know there are still foods to avoid on phase 2, and some that were avoided can be added in (1 starch a day or 1 fruit a day if I remember right).

Anyways does anyone have an updated Phase 2 food list?
Old 06-09-2006, 03:46 PM   #2  

Check out the Frequently Asked Question section. We have the updated food lists there.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:00 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Mud, you can add more than one starch and one fruit, depending on how your body reacts, but you should do it one thing at a time. Try just one starch OR one fruit for a week, and see how you do. If you don't crave, try something else for a week. Keep at it, adjusting when you eat them and what types of starches and fruits you eat to help you figure out what works for you. You can find more suggestions in the "What's your Phase 2 Combo?" thread in the FAQ. As wise Barb pointed out, (you are a , Barb!!!), the updated food lists are also in the FAQ. Glad to have you with us!
Closed Thread