View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 01:44 PM   #210
HandbagAficionado
Recovering Shopaholic

S/C/G: See tickers for latest!

Height: 5'3"

Screen Name: HandbagAficionado

Age/Age Range: 29 (forever! But I really am 29 this year)

Family Life: (Divorced) Myself, my 9 yo son and my 3 yo b/g twins

Hobbies and Interests: If/when I have spare time again reading, cooking, working in my yard, walking on trails in the woods. Right now, I can just fit in exercising and cooking (healthily, of course!)

Favorite Music: Top 40, R&B

Favorite Color(s): Pink and Lavender, Im a girly girl

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Turbo Jam

What are your fitness/health goals? To maintain my 100+ lb. weightloss, maybe even lose 10 more pounds! And to become emotionally healthy in regards to food (no more emotional eating)

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? 9/11! & wanting to make sure that the time I spent on earth with my son was quality time, not being too overweight to even play with him

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Emotional eating, lack of free time to exercise how I would like to (single mom of 3!)

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? See struggles! lol

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? Myself, 5 years ago

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Well, I have been at goal and I am still unhappy with myself (excess skin). I know I will never be in a 2 pc, but when I eventually get my skin removed I will be thrilled to be in a 1 pc or tankini without a large amount of skin hanging around and no more swimdresses!

I tried a dessert called Death by Chocolate, but it only made me stronger!