Old 06-01-2006, 10:34 PM   #21
LeaLee
New Beginning, New ME!

S/C/G: 162/133/125

Height: 5'4"

First name (if you want to tell): Sharon
Meaning of user name: childhood nickname
Geographical location: Small town in Missouri Bootheel
Marital Status: Very Married! just celebrated 11 years! May27...
Children/Ages: Yes 2 ages 6 and almost 5
Pets: Cat: Callie Poodle: Pepper
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, Crochet, Crosstitch, Designing Crochet blankets, NASCAR, Movies.
Height: 5'4"
Eye/Hair Color: Eyes: umm well I have strange eyes that change from light brown to green to darkest brown (yup im strange) and my hair is light brown with blonde highlights
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January 1 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 162/137/125 (prepregnancy weight)
Problem: Bulimia, binging, overeating, Not caring enough
Plan/Way of Eating Calorie monitoring, exercise
Favorite exercise Jogging, Yoga, Denise Austin
Favorite movies: The Notebook, The Lord Of the Rings trilogy, Family Man, Bridget Jones, Raising Helen, I Am Sam, Madagascar, Bambi 2, Walk the Line, I could go on and on here lol
Favorite books/plays: OHH **** here we go....Favorite all time book, Bittersweet Country by Elaine Long, ANY Nora Roberts book, Most Debbie Macomber books, Nicholas Sparks, Kasey Micheals, Any book on Elvis's life (well most of them at least), Bently Little books, Autobiographies of some people...this is an impossible to end list with me
Music: I Listen to dang near everything, from Barry White to Story of the Year, From Elvis to Micheal Jackson, From....well you get the picture
Favorite Quote(s): hmmm have to think about this one a while
Favorite People (dead and living): Abe Lincoln, Anyone willing to fight for the rights of all Americans, The families of those fighting for America, Most NASCAR Drivers, Most Authors who were once just house wives, My kids, My husband, and anyone that can hold down a full time job and be a mommy and wife too.
People I canít stand:HMMMM people who don't care about the feelings or well being of others.
Places youíve been: Ummmm haha Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee
Places you want to visit: Scotland, Ireland, Greece, anywhere that there is a long lonely road and a convertable.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? I CAN
02. What is your least favorite word? Fat
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Rainy days
04. What turns you off? predjudice
05. What is your favorite curse word? Dammit
06. What sound or noise do you love? My daughter singing (she didn't speak 2 syllable words a year ago and is now singing!)
07. What sound or noise do you hate? My children crying
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Librarian, Bookstore Owner or worker...anything around books
09. What profession would you not like to do? anything nasty
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Yeap you made some mistakes, but I know your true heart and its good to have you home where you can speak that heart without fear of peoples opinions.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I'm very glad I found 3FC
October 19 2006....Posting tonight made me see that I am so in fear of bulimia that I am trading it for Anorexia....and honestly it scares me to death. Why does this world make us think we have to be perfect?
December 19 2006...I feel stronger. Not much but a little bit. Having my family and friends knowing my problem helps more than I thought it would. Anyone out there battling with me please KNOW my heart is with you!! We CAN GET THROUGH IT!
LeaLee is offline   Reply With Quote