Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #1  
Special K

S/C/G: 329/297/170

Thumbs up I just joined Curves!!

Hello, I just joined Curves and also though I've only done a few sessions, I'm enjoying myself. I've tried doing things bymyself and can't seem to get over this stalemate I'm in. So I'm counting on the circut at Curves to help push me over the brink. I've been 3 times this week and can't wait until tomarrow to go again. Going on vacation at the end of the month,so trying to go every day that I'm not scheduled 12 hr days until I fly out. I've even found a Curves about 4 miles from where I'll be staying. So I can still work out while on vacation. I'm just thrilled about the fact that I can still use a club while on vacation. Can't wait until I weigh in at the beginning of July. For now I'm just going to worry about inches and B.M.I., not the actuall pounds. For now I don't want to tell any friends or family outside my home--I want to see if anyone notices the changes.
Have a great day everyone. And keep up the good work.
blue_eyed_one1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:56 PM   #2  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

I've been going to Curves for 2-1/2 years now and I love it!

It's really helped me tone up and I'm much stronger in my arms and legs now I've made some really nice friends there - hope you do too!

Don't forget to ask for a "pass" to go to Curves when you're on vacation. One of our members didn't get one and they wouldn't let her work out!

Have a great vacation.
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 11:00 PM   #3  
Special K

S/C/G: 329/297/170

Yes, I enjoy it as well, (so far). lol. I'm actually excited enough that I can't wait to get there again.

Thanks I hope to enjoy my vacation as well. Already have the closest Curves location looked up, and still plan on working out during my vacation. I'm still looked there myself.

Also have the one looked up nearest my in-laws so that when we spen our 3 to 4 weeks a years down there I can still go, as well.

I'm motivated, just need to keep it that way.

Have a great day.
blue_eyed_one1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 08:04 AM   #4  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi Girls!

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one addicted to Curves.. lol

Everything about Curves scream fun and not dreadful gym
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote