Old 06-01-2006, 09:07 AM   #1  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Talking LAWL Losers and Friends June

Hey guys it's June. New month, new thread, newly found dedication. Right?!?!?!? Let's get this weight off!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:23 AM   #2  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Ok guys this is from the May thread-

Katie- Happy Anniversary. Enjoy your celebration tomorrow!!!

Rebecca- I think I will have to set up an exercise challenge for myself. That is a good idea. I have a Bowflex sitting in the basement acting as a very expensive clothes hanger. I really should go dust it off, set it up and start using it. Congrats on passing your tests.

We're also missing Tina, Julia, Ange, Britt, Karen, Beanie, Norissa, Leah, Denise, Bre. Chickies, where are you???

Today is house and yard day. Shouldn't have any problem burning off some calories as long as I work and keep my butt off of this chair. It's gonna be too nice of a day to waste in the house.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:48 AM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all, and happy June! I went to the gym this morn and burned 200 calories. I feel great. Dang, that stair stepper works ya!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 09:53 AM   #4  

Good Morning everyone! June is a month for losers!!! No one cant blame it on the weather now!

Sherry- I am taking a summer course, but i have plenty of semesters to go! I dont even want to think about it.... I am working on my associates on Business Marketing right now, that way I can go for my bachelors and only need to go for one year (basically skip one year)! I will think about my masters after I am done!

MT- my goal for may was 620min for the month, now my goal for June is 720!

The fiber thing didnt do any good for me whatsover! We went to OliveGarden yesterday to celebrate Nick's Bday with my parents and they gave him the coolest IPOD that they have out! Food wise I had the chicken parmisian with mixed veggies (I planned for the extra starch but cutting my fruits) but still I had too many starches! I promised myself that I will work out for one hour tonight to make up for it! SIL and I did 30 minutes this mornign and I did 70 crunches!

Today I gotta a Yearly Review Discussion with my boss and we are going for lunch! I am kind of nervous about it...
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:31 AM   #5  
Registered Loser

S/C/G: 236/185/140

Morning! Happy June! I gotta get moving... soooo not motivated. I'm stuck at 192 and went to Olive Garden last night. COD told me I could order child-spaghetti as CC, but when I got there, I just couldn't order that. The chicken castellina is too good (with half glass of Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling, not so good, eeew). So I had too many starches yesterday; drank extra water but woke up same weight.

I think I'll try this hot lemon water everyone talks about. I hate lemon, but if it really helps... Meanwhile, it will help if I'd even TRY to stay POP, but certain things I've NEVER done perfectly (limiting caffeine -- I have like 8 Diet Cokes per day in addition to 8 waters; I eat ice cream sandwiches with 110 cal 1.5 fat g as 1 S). When I get lax on starch size and count is when I really start to slow down.
missy_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:09 AM   #6  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Missy, I throw a couple packets of splenda in my lemon water - otherwise I just can't choke it down!

Happy June y'all! I'm off to what I hope is my last day volunteering in the kiddo's classrooms. Who knows what torture my DS's teacher has in store for me today!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:17 AM   #7  
PurpleSunshine

I did some hot lemon water this morning. I had a egg mcmuffin with half the muffin and then went to get the nutrition content - wow 800 g. sodium . so I've downed one glass full - and 32 oz of reg. water
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #8  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey ladies-

Well-it looks like everyones doing pretty well-I've been trying to sneak on here the last couple of days-but by the time I read some posts-i need to actually get some work done, so I don't post . . . .vicious cycle! Anyway-it makes it hard to respond to people after pages of posts!

Aggie-Congrats on finishing all your finals and for doing so well! Enjoy your summer off!

Katie-I liked the newsletter-great idea to keep your fam motivated.

HeatherCP-Way to go! You've really got some forward momentum going . . .

HeatherPP-I'm so loving the gym! I wish I could afford a trainer, but I'm doing pretty well on my own. I look forward to going, and I've even chosen going to a class I really like vs hanging out with some friends drinking wine all evening . . . I so got the post-exercise endorphin rush the other nite. I called my mom-and I'm sure she thought I was on something

Lori- I like your challenge idea-I'm in! I've already had 2 P-POP days in a row!

Rebeca-way to go with all the exercise! As for the other problem-I wish I had some advice for you. It's not much of a problem for me-I think because i eat fresh spinach salads nearly every day. And a lot of broccoli . . .

Welcome to the newbies!

I know I'm missing a lot of you guys-but I really do need to get some work done. It's a lot of research and writing today-so I'll definately be taking breaks to check in and clear my head!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 4"

Happy June Everyone!
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 137.4/137.4/126

Default 1 day down!

Okay, I know that nothing has changed in one day but I am still depressed and aggrivated that my pants don't fit! I was 100% on program day one and so far good on day two of Fast Forward. I have already had an omlette with low fat cheese and 1/2 chicken breast with 1/2 of the juice. How can I be hungry??? Strange - it feels like this will make me gain, not loose. Anyway, went to the gym and did interval training for an hour and burned over 400 calories.
Thanks for being here! I feel like I am not alone and that one day these pants won't give me a "muffin top"
Gotta get the Jman to school and go to the center -
Check you later!
skinny brooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 01:29 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 208/197/150

Well I am feeling very un-motivated. I just got somepictures back from our weekend trip to Bend Oregon and I feel like the 10 or so pounds I have lost is for nothing. I know girls! baby steps, but man it is so discouraging! I am also upset w/ myself because I havent entered in my food diary for the past 3 days!! What a dork! So I am really gonna try and get focused...

Whats this lemon water thing? Is this a secret I am unaware of? As for for everyones posts, I have been able to read them but not respond. I am in the same boat as Juliemarie...having the time to read but nt the time to post, to much work! Work is kinda lulling right now so I thought I would take this opportunity to post.

Any tips aside from the lemon water on getting my metobolism going...or some extra encouragement? haha! I did go shopping yesterday. A size 14 is a lil loose....so that cant be bad right? I just cant wait until they dont fit at all!!
PinkHibiscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #12  
Radio Girl

Happy June everyone!
I had my WI today and I've made it to my half-way point! 40 down...40 to go. Why is it that I want to celebrate by going out and getting something good to eat? LOL! Maybe I'll settle for those size 14 pants I've been eyeing at Wal Mart!
have a great month everyone!
Karen
Radio Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #13  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Yay Karen!!!! Good for you chickie! You should totally buy the pants, and a new shirt, too!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:25 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 180/177/145

Okay...today is the first of June, I have 6 weeks to my class reunion. Not impossible to lose 12 lbs, right??!! To day I made my appointment at curves. To start Monday. Then I got out my Blue Plan book and printed out some daily menu charters. I had oatmeal for bkfast. salad and fruit for lunch and I just had a LA Lite shake. I am motivated...for today. I need to stick with it. My husband has requested steak and bked potatoe for dinner...I'll forgo the pot for green beans. We should be fine.

skinney = don't forget your green veggies and water Help keep those hunger pains at bay!!

Missy = don't get discouraged. Just get right back on the wagon!! My doctor is a big advocate of "carb blockers" His wife used them and really liked them. He's getting me the name of her brand, but I do know you can get them at BJ's or even at the LAWL centers. I have used them when I was very much into the program and the did work. Maybe try those if you're going to have pasta?

Okay, I'm trying to keep moving by cleaning house. Then I don't think about food.

Have a good day everyone
smokepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:35 PM   #15  
PurpleSunshine

Karen - Congrats girl on that 40 lbs - that is absolutely wonderful!!! Half way!!!!

Brooke - hang in there girl - it does get better !!! Day 2 of FF or TO is always my hardest - plus with you doing training - that is going to be that much harder - eat alot of protein to keep your energy levels up. maybe eat an apple tonight before bed to make sure that your sugar doesn't drop drastically or just plan to eat it first thing when you wake up!!!

Julie - We miss you around here when your busy!!! Glad you are trading your wine endeavors for some sweat? Isn't it so much fun once you really get into it - sometimes I hate what I have to do - but feel so much better afterwards
!

Pink - Don't let those pictures discourage you - 10 lbs is great - better off than on!! Pictures don't always do justice anyway!! I know that one for sure.....The pants are loose - that is the most important thing of all - that is definite proof that something is missing that was there before - gone!!! whoo hoo for that - an inch lost may not equal a lb lost - but it sure does make those pants feel good - don't judge just by the scale!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote