Old 05-31-2006, 08:10 PM   #1  
Walk/Low Carb Away Pounds

S/C/G: 190/178.8/170

Height: 5'3-1/2"

Cool Nutrition Information

OK - I thought this was so cool that I just had to share, and since you guys are the only ones I know that could possibly care, I am sharing with you. I am entering my fitday information and I couldn't find an appropriate Low Carb Burger to enter - so I decided to enter my Hardee's Low Carb burger as a custom food. I went to the Hardees.com website - and they have the coolest nutrition section. You have their menu and select what you want to eat and it tells you everything except vitamin information.

Ok - so even you guys may not think it is neat, but I loved it!!! Are there any other restaurants that have something similar, because if I know what I am eating, I just may go there.
MsChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:06 AM   #2  

Height: 5 ft 3 in

As far as fast food goes, McDonalds, Burger King, and Taco Bell all have nutrition info on their websites that is customizable, as in you are able in a few clicks to leave off or add extra components of the item (like the bun, ketchup, cheese, etc) and get updated nutrition info-you can find out how many carbs in a quarter pounder just cheese no bun, etc
They all have great info, but Burger King especially-They have a section that just lists low carb options. I don't know of any actual restaurants that aren't fast food that do this, though.
rebeleagle1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 10:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/165.5/142

That's awesome! I knew McDonald's did this, but I don't know of any others. You just reminded me that I need to enter my info for yesterday in FitDay(I was gone all day yesterday til late). THANKS!
JudyChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

That sounds like an awesome addition to their site! And the GREAT information for people that eat LC and have other dietary specifications. Thanks for the tip
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:07 PM   #5  
Susan hockeyfan7

I also belong to a site called Calorie King. You can look at their food database for free and they have a lot of nutrition information for food products that are out on the market along with restaurant information.
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote