View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 09:26 PM   #209
cardsfan2009

S/C/G: 272/ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Default introducing....

Screen Name: cardsfan2009

Age/Age Range: 15 (Ill be 16 in 3 months!! )

Family Life:

I live with my momma and daddy. My brother Brian is a U.S. Marine, he is currently in California, to be going to Iraq sooner or later . My sister Cristy is an occupational therapist and lives about an hour away. My other sister Amy is in college in Austin, Texas. Soon she is moving to Portland, Oregon for an internship.

I work at the local vet's office (I am going to be a veterinarian and need so many hours of experience to get into vet school)

Hobbies and Interests:

I love Cardinals baseball (Missourian here!) I love animals, i raise chickens for eggs(I have 12). I also have 3 cats, 3 dogs, and 2 cockatiels. I am VERY into the supernatural/paranormal stuff.

Favorite Music:

Country and classic rock. Sometimes, but very rarely, i venture outside those 2 genres.

Favorite Color(s): Green and blue.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:

Bellydance and walking. I also do yoga, which is ok, and then theres t-tapp, which i hate but is extremely effective.

What are your fitness/health goals?

I would like to fit into a size 9/10. I dont want to be itty bitty, i dont find that appealing at all. I want to weight around 155 lbs, but if i have a higher weight and am still the size i want to be, thats ok too.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?

Getting on the scale after 3 months of eating CRAP and seeing that i had gained 10 lbs. I had gotten comfortable with maintaining, and figured, Hey, at least im not gaining. Seeing that i had snapped me into action, and i plan to follow through.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?

Exercise. Exercise. Oh, yeah, and exercise. I occasionally have some problems with food, but thats still rare. Im just a lazy bum..lol I just lack motivation sometimes..and thats in all areas of my life, not just exercise.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?

I need to learn to control my portions!! I can eat the healthiest thing around but if i go over on my portions, it doesnt really matter. Also, i need to start entering the foods i plan to eat in my fitday BEFORE i eat them, so I wont be shocked at the end result, because then i cant go back.. I also really need to work on getting enough fiber

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I guess not anyone especially, my evil motivation is, alas, the opposite sex. I know it shouldnt matter what i look like, but im a very quiet shy person so people rarely get to know me....and if i dont have good looks either...well, its gonna be hard for me to date.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I love halter tops/tank tops. There's this one little silky green one hanging in my closet that is GORGEOUS and i cant wait to feel good about myself in it.

Overall goal:

Last edited by cardsfan2009 : 05-29-2006 at 10:05 PM.