Old 05-25-2006, 10:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/165.5/142

Default HI! New here.......

I thought I would just introduce myself to y'all. I am Judy, and I live in the great state of Iowa. I have been low carbing off and on for four years now. I say off and on because I have several times fallen off the wagon and it has taken me months to get back on! But, I am only 23 pounds away from my goal, and I am more determined than ever to do this! I have started working out at Curves again, and I feel great.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you here. I have been a member at another LC site for a loooooong time, but I can honestly say that from what I have seen of the posts from everyone on here so far, you are all very kind and VERY supportive of one another.
JudyChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:30 AM   #2  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Red face Welcome!

Judy!!!

You've come to a great place for advice & support!! There is a great group of people here!!

I'd like to wish you continued success on your weight loss. You CAN do this!!!

All the best to you!

Kim
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:18 AM   #3  

WELCOME JUDY!!!

Congrats of your success thus far. You can and will reach that goal.. you are so darn close, surely you can smell the victory! Do you have something in mind to reward yourself afterwards? Something non-food related of course. We will be in D.C. 4th of July and the Smithsonian is my reward.. I think it's nice to have one in mind... Good luck! Come out into the weekly chat section! Would love to hear more from you.
Falon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 215/165.5/142

Well, I have something in mind, but I am not sure I will be able to do it. I have a certain surgery I would LOVE to have done, but not sure I will be able to afford. Probably need to find something a bit more "attainable". A new wardrobe will be necessary, AND a great reward, so maybe that?

Thanks for the nice welcome!
JudyChat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #5  

That might be a good start. Clothes are the #1 essential after loosing lots of weight anyhow.. Keep the surgery idea available and start saving! They are so expensive. It's like "Do I want a nicer car, or *insert procedure here*" LOL
Falon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #6  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi Judy and welcome. I know what you mean about a certain surgery. I want one too, but I will have to save for it. Congrat's on the weight loss. Good luck and best wishes.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 03:35 PM   #7  
Susan hockeyfan7

Hi Judy and welcome to the group!
hockeyfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:52 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 188/167/130

Cool

Judy, you have a great name since my name is Judy too. You've joined a great group of people. Judy
Born2run2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 09:04 PM   #9  
Walk/Low Carb Away Pounds

S/C/G: 190/178.8/170

Height: 5'3-1/2"

Smile

On your weight loss so far and to the forum. I am new too, but so far everyone has been really nice as far as answering questions and giving out information.
MsChris is offline   Reply With Quote