View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 10:23 AM   #8
waterchiklet
Sparkpeople=Waterchicklet

S/C/G: 349/306.7/150

Height: 5' 5.5"

Talking

Answers
1. I'm counting calories and limit % of fat to around 30%. Dr. Phil's plan is in there too somewhere, as its what I used before to lose 80lbs.

2. Fitting into smaller clothes is very motivating. Seeing my booty shelf also helps. Doing it alone gives you the chance of talking yourself out of it on days that are stressful. Having people to be accountable to is often the thing that helps people make it through I think.

3. Its nice to know others are out there who are trying hard like you are, but as for helping me stay on track I don't know. Not mentioning in specifics that you ate a chocolate cake on your binge would be nice too. I find sometimes talking about the food in particular is a trigger for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you plan to start a plan soon, Nightowl? I usually mentally prepare for a diet but when I started 10 days ago I just jumped into it. Its working so far. I haven't started exercising yet (my excuse is I'm the mother of a 15 wk old babe and I haven't yet found the time for it) but know that I won't get far without it.

I just got done watching the baby so I'm off to have breakfast. Hope to hear how your days are going soon.

Visit me at Sparkpeople.

And visit me at YouTube, where I chronicle my weight loss in a Vlog.