Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 08:09 AM   #150
JerseyGyrl
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Red face Not A Diet...Its a Lifestyle Change!

DATE: May 21, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: JerseyGyrl/Kim

BIRTHDAY: August 4

MARITAL STATUS: Separated

FAMILY INFO: He isn't my family but, I have a very supportive, loving, wonderful man in my life who treats me like I am beautiful & important everyday of my life. Support is the best motivation!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Chatting with my DBF & Friends, Cooking, Shopping, NY Yankees!! , Pittsburgh Steelers!!

PETS:

ATKINS START DATE: April 13, 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I choose Atkins because I KNEW it was something I could do. I can go out to a restaurant, order some type of meat, chicken or fish, a salad & a veggie and I don't feel like I'm on a diet!

TOP WEIGHT: 245

CURRENT WEIGHT: 157

GOAL WEIGHT: 140-145

HEIGHT: 5' 2"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Light Reddish Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: North West New Jersey (35 miles from NYC)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I have difficulties with portion control when it comes to certain things. For example, Cream Cheese is allowed on Atkins Induction however, for me, I have no control when it comes to something like that. I am not satisfied with the allowed amount. I tend to want to sit down and eat the entire package! Needless to say, I don't buy cream cheese or anything else I know I can't control myself with.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Determination!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Life is not always fair...we can sit & we can feel sorry for ourselves or...we can make the changes to bring happiness to our lives. I am a firm believer in what Dr. Phil says "You Can't Change What You Refuse To Acknowledge"

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Don't think of this as a "diet" This is NOT something you can go off of once you have lost the weight. For this to work, you MUST make this a lifestyle change. For me, Atkins is the way I will eat for the rest of my life!

Stop The Ignorance....Dr. Atkins Did NOT Die From His Own Diet!

If You Want Something You Never Had...You Must Be Willing To Do Something You've Never Done.

Still Going Strong On Atkins Since April 13, 2004

Before & After Pics: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../Kimatlake.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...1/IMG_0403.jpg
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote