View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 02:18 AM   #149
rebeleagle1965

Height: 5 ft 3 in

DATE: May 20, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Rebeleagle1965/Laura Cook

BIRTHDAY: August 1

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I am married, have a daughter- 6, a son- 4, and a son- 8 months

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, camping, anything outdoors

PETS: 2 dogs, Nash and cookie, a cat named Bo, and a Guinea Pig named Brownie

ATKINS START DATE: March , 2006

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I haven't been able to lose any weight since the birth of my son, and I read lots of the forums here. I saw that the ladies here on Atkins were happy with their diets and had lost fairly quickly. I bought the book, read it, and it made sense to me!

TOP WEIGHT: 205

CURRENT WEIGHT: 179

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

OCCUPATION: Currently just Mom, I was an office manager of a towing company for 7 years

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Morenci, Arizona

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I love rice, potatos, pasta-and have always been able to get away with it. With my first two children, I took my baby weight of pretty easily. This time, it didn't want to budge. I'm kind of dumbfounded on this one, because it's the first time I've ever had a problem with weight loss.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm tired of waiting around for my fat to just magically disappear. I want to be able to fit into my old clothes. I want to be healthy. I'm miserable being overweight, and I guess I just woke up and realized that I'M gonna have to be the one to fix what I did to my body, and that's the only way it will ever happen.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm pretty stubborn, I say what I mean, I am opinionated to the point of being annoying . But despite that I'm also the girl all my friends come to for advice, because I'm honest, analytical, and a problem solver.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I have a lot of experience losing weight, because I've gained and lost 70 something pounds twice before, but Atkin's is fairly new territory for me. I've read and re-read the book though-it has become my new diet "bible". I went off the diet for over a week for many reasons that all added up to me thinking it wasn't for me, and it was a huge mistake!