Thread: 300 and 30
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #6
youwin67
Dusty

S/C/G: 325/307/150

NightOwl, Oh yes I know where you are coming from! I am not 30, I am 22. I hope that is ok!! I thought this was for newbies, not 30-somethings! I have tried lots of programs, sometimes it's hard to do what you just know you should. Like workout, thats hardest for me.

1. What diet plan are you currently on?
L.A. Weight Loss Center. I know, lots of people say bad things about this but it's really working for me. I have a great center and I like the support. I go in three times week and they encourage me, or yell at me for the smart-mouth entries in my journal. It's like having a group of people cheering you on. I've done weight watchers, and lost 40 pounds too!! So I like that program too. The two are very similar, only you dont have the meetings in groups, which I really didn't always like.
2. What do you find motivates you the most?
Seeing the results and sharing them with people. One person says I look better or I'm doing good and I'm going all day. If I feel bad about myself, I'm more likely to cheat!
3. What can I do to help you stay on track?
Well just like you said, a shoulder to lean on and a free ear is worth more than anything in the world!

~Dusty