On my way to a better ME!

S/C/G: 250/ticker/135

First name (if you want to tell): Cindy
Meaning of user name: I like it...I think it's funny
Geographical location: California, near San Francisco
Marital Status: married
Children/Ages: Justin-9, Kara-5, Piper- 10months
Pets: Golden lab- Sunny, 2 cats: Kitty and Abby
Hobbies/Interests: family, animals, movies, having fun!
Height: 5'4"
Eye/Hair Color: green/blonde
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: May 2, 2006
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 230/221/150
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating:nutrisystem
Favorite exercise:I hate exercise...but I walk my horse of a dog (who is pretty much walking me) around the neighborhood, or I walk on the treadmill
Favorite movies: How Stella got her groove back, the notebook, wedding crashers, Halloween (all of them), there's alot to name.
Favorite books/plays: The Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell and anything Dean Koontz (unless it has a demonic undertone).
Music: I'm a hairband/metal lover, so Def Leppard, Warrant, Slaughter, Poison, Roxy Blue, Thunder, Hardline, but I like that new Buck Cherry song (I'm ashamed to admit).
Favorite Quote(s):"forgive them Father for they know not what they do" Jesus
Favorite People (dead and living):Jesus, my family and friends
People I canít stand: fake people, liars, cheats....I'm not going to talk politics because I don't want to offend anyone, but I do support the man in office right now.
Places youíve been: My hubby is in military so we have been all over...every state, but 10 and I lived, in Alaska, California, South Carolina, Georgia, Illinois(where I'm from), Guam, Japan, Hawaii
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? love
02. What is your least favorite word? hate
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? someone who is caring
04. What turns you off? ignorance, know it alls (they're usually the ones that don't know anything).
05. What is your favorite curse word? damnl
06. What sound or noise do you love? my babies voices
07. What sound or noise do you hate? alarm clocks, I haven't used one in a long time. I rely on myself and God to wake me up! I've only overslept once and that was 20 minutes!
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Doctor
09. What profession would you not like to do? anything hard labor outside during the summer
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome my good and faithful servant.
Any other tidbits you would like to share:

Ultimate Goal:

Start date 5/02/06
Cindy
Rocker Chick is offline   Reply With Quote