View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 08:54 AM   #203
leah_0600
Leah

S/C/G: 166/ticker/140

Height: 5'7''

Screen Name: Leah_0600

Age/Age Range: almost 18

Family Life: I live with my Mum and sister, my dad and my little sister live in Spain.

Hobbies and Interests: Cinema, Shopping (don't we all!) I'm really into reading at the moment, I love poetry and Shakespeare. I've just been to see the play 'The Changeling'.

Favorite Music: I like rocky/indie music such as fall out boy, Panic! at the disco. I also like Latin American music.

Favorite Color(s): Yellow

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Aerobics at my local sports centre and 'Pump it up!' Workout DVD

What are your fitness/health goals? To not feel out of breath when walking somewhere!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My nana told me i was putting on weight and my size 14 trousers became tight. I want to feel comfortable and happy again!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I'm addicted to food.. i just have to eat so much in a day, it's so hard not to

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?
1-Self control when i open the refridgerator
2-Push myself to go to aerobics classes EVERY week
3-Not give up when i slip up

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : my older sister who is probably half my weight... but she's definatly TOO thin.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Some skinny jeans or a really tiny skirt hehe. I'd absolutley love to fit into size 12 jeans again. I think that day would be the happiest day of my life!

Last edited by leah_0600 : 05-19-2006 at 09:08 AM.