Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-28-2006, 06:48 PM   #1  
Buggin' with Pugs

Talking Nutrichicks II!!!

Digging through all those pages was getting crazy. So here we are on out second thread!!!! We are AWESOME!!!!

If any of you ladies want the PDFs for the nutritional information for the restaurants that I have collected, I have created a site just for us!

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/q2creative/erase/index.html

Enjoy. I think I found some before pictures too so I might upload those there as well.
RubensMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:05 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5"

pictures pictures we want pictures!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:14 AM   #3  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SKINNY
AM. WOMAN
BIG
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

IT WAS NICE TO SEE 3 NEW FACES TODAY AND NOW A NEW THREAD. HOPE WE'RE ALL DOING WELL TODAY AND THE SUN IS SHINING ON ALL OF US
I HAD A CHANCE TO MAKE SOME EXTRA $$ THIS WEEK AND ALSO TODAY SO I TOOK IT!!! I AM DOING GREAT AND STILL ON THE NS. NOTHING NEW TO REPORT BUT I AM GLAD MY DD IS HOME!!! LOL TIRED OF BABYSITTING THE BIRD!!! I AM WAITING FOR A CALL TO START WORK IN THE OFFICE DOWNSTAIRS. THEY ARE LATE AS USUAL!!! BUT I BEST POST THIS AND GET GOING.

FREDDY~ SORRY YOU HAD A BAD TIME OF IT THE OTHER DAY. BELATED FOR YOU!!! SOMETIMES WHEN THE DAY IS A WEE BIT NUTS, I HAVE LUNCH FOR BREAKFAST, DINNER FOR LUNCH AND BREAKFAST FOR DINNER. WHEN I KNOW I HAVE TO WORK, I LIKE TO MAKE PAUL'S BUNDT CAKE WITH THE PANCAKE MIX FOR DINNER. I MIX IT UP, SET THE MICRO, RUN TO TAKE MY SHOWER AND THERE IS A LOVELY COMFORT MEAL FOR MY SOUL!!!

RUBEN~ HOPE YOU AND THE HUBBY ARE STILL DOING WELL. THANKS FOR THE NEW THREAD AND THE NEW WEBSITE TO LOOK AT FIRST CHANCE I GET!!!

WICKED~ GOOD LUCK WITH THE DIETEX!!! PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOU FEEL ETC. INQIRING MINDS WANT ALL THE DETAILS!!! LOL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE ON NS SOON. PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME IF I HAVE LOST WEIGHT AND I AM BECOMING A NS AND ALSO A MICHAEL THURMOND POSTER CHILD!!! LOL ANYWAY....GOOD LUCK WITH THIS JUMP START!!!\
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:38 AM   #4  
On my way to a better ME!

S/C/G: 250/ticker/135

hey still waiting on my food so I can get started! I also looked into OA meetings in my town. I think I'm ready to take that first step!
Rocker Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #5  

Height: 5'5"

big- sounds awesome!!!!! you can totally do it! a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step

mel- woohhooo for some extra $$. i just applied for a position that pays just under 13 bucks an hour and all i have to do is "monitor" a room. Im hoping i can just sit there and do my case reading.

on a happier note yesterday was my last day of classes as a 1st year law student!!! now if i can just get through these next two weeks of finals......

on a not so happy note, yestderday i went to the store and got a pint of hagan daaz and a bag of cookies and at all of both! self sabotage much?? i felt soo sick after. i feel okay this am... im just getting right back on NS and drinking LOTS of water and not even thinking about weighing till wed.

i think im starting to get a bit sick of the food and the only things i have left are the rejects that i dont really want to eat. plus i am not getting my veggies and fruits like i should.

the good news is that my new shipment should be here any day!! im hoping i will feel some renewed dedication

im also refocusing on how much ns costs me. not too much if i dont go off plan... but way too much if i am eating nonplan food (in addition to plan) and not losing my weight. SO...get my butt in gear right?!

this is always my hardest point dieting... i get to about 135 and then i actually feel like i look okay and then the motivation for dieting goes WAY down.... but then i gain back a lb or two and i feel HUGE. i just want to get to like 130-128 so i can gain a lb or two and not get worried i am going to go back over 140. (which for some reason is the "danger zone" in my head lol... and also the point at which weight charts start characterizing me as overweight...) i know it says 120 in my siggie.... but....i was hoping that if i told myself extra low i wouldnt do this stop at 135 lol. apparently it didnt work. i think 128 is prob a better weight for me.

okay sorry for the NOVEL. time to study study!

have a good weekend!
readyfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 02:39 PM   #6  

Hey everyone! Thanks for the big welcomes from all of you! Man, this is such a GREAT group! Everyone is so incredibly encouraging!

Anyway, this is day 4 on NS and its going great so far. I'm starting to recognize when my danger times are and I'm most likely to binge. Just knowing that makes it so much easier! AND I don't feel tired anymore. I have 4-year old twins, and everyday I take a nap with them because I'm exhausted. But yesterday was the first day in I don't know how long, that I didn't even feel sleepy at all. I don't know if it has anything to do with NS or not, but I'll take it!

QUESTION: Do you ladies really drink the 64 oz. of water each day? I am having such a hard time with that. I truly dislike water. Maybe I'll try Crystal Light - zero carbs and only 40 calories in 64 oz.

Okay, kids screaming gotta go
SkinnyAgainSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:59 PM   #7  
Happy September

Freddy~ OMG!!!! 2 of my favoriteds and you didn't invite me???? lol sending some and hope you are treating yourself better. Portion control!!!! Neither of the items would be bad if it was a portion each. so hang in there cause you have come so far!!!!

Big~ we'll be here for every step!!! or most of them at least!! lol sometimes I get busy. good luck!!!

Skinny~ great work on day 4. Keep going! I peraonally drink between 5-7 glasses a day and one of Crystal lite. I'm being honest here! lol

I have much to do tomorrow and company so I will see you all Monday!! Have a safe and happy Sunday and stay well!!!
Old 04-30-2006, 04:28 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 210/201/150

Hello all. I have finally had time to catch up. This week hasn't been too bad. I did go off diet just a tad.. My daughter got married Fri. night. Very small, we went out to eat afterward and do all the toasting and celebrating. I had a 1/2 a KC strip, grilled veggies, and a baked potato. I did put too much sour cream and butter on it, but didn't eat the whole thing. I also had 2 bites of the most delicious Carmel fudge cheesecake you ever tasted. It was so hard not to eat more. But I did it!!! Plus champagne!!! I was totally suprised when I stepped on the scales this morning and had lost 2 lbs.
I hope it stays off. Tomorrow is weigh in. I guess we will see!!

Welcome to everyone new. I have been on this since Mar 13. I'm not losing really fast, but I am losing, so just hang in there, it will work!!

Hey Mel, What is Pauls bundt cake? How do you make it? I must have missed that post. Sounds good, I need to try a few different things, as I am starting to get tired of the same food too.

Here's wishing everyone a 100% week!!!
vikki50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:52 PM   #9  

Hey thanks guys! It really means alot! My first meeting will be thursday night. I will let you all know how it goes!
Old 04-30-2006, 06:39 PM   #10  
Happy September

Paul's Apple Bundt Cake

Here's a creative approach to using the NutriSystem pancake mix from NutriSystem member Paul. With fall approaching, it could be a perfect cool weather "comfort food" breakfast.

Counts as 1 Breakfast Entrée + 1 Fruit Serving + 1 Dairy/Protein Serving + Free Foods

Ingredients

* 1 package of NutriSystem Pancake Mix
* 1 egg
* ½ cup of unsweetened applesauce
* ¼ tsp. vanilla
* ¼ tsp. cinnamon
* 3 packages Splenda® (or sweetener equal to 1 Tbsp. of sugar)
* 12 squirts I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray(ICBINB)
* 2 Tbsp. any calorie-free maple-flavored syrup

Directions

1. Place pancake mix, cinnamon and sweetener in a large microwave safe bowl (Paul uses a 3" x 4.5" wide ceramic cereal bowl) and mix; add egg, applesauce, and vanilla and stir thoroughly until all ingredients are well mixed.
2. Leave in bowl and place in microwave. Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes (longer if necessary). Finished product should resemble a small individual bundt cake (depending on dimensions of bowl used) and be moist with the texture of a sponge cake.
3. Turn upside down onto serving plate and spray with 12 squirts of ICBINB spray, and drizzle with syrup

**NOTE: I ONLY USE THE MIX, THE APPLESAUCE AND 1 WHOLE EGG. I USE MRS. BUTTERWORTH'S SF SYRUP ON TOP. I EAT IT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOWL I MIXED IT IN AND NUKED IT IN. I LOVE THIS STUFF.

VIKKI~ WOW GIRL....CONGRATULATIONS!!
WISHING YOUR DAUGHTER AND HER NEW HUBBY ALL THE BEST!!! GREAT NEWS!!!

BIG~ WE'RE WITH YOU!!! GO GIRL GO!!! HAVE A GOOD MEETING AND DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE!!!!
Old 05-01-2006, 12:25 AM   #11  

Thanks Mel! I feel good about it...I'm ready for those 'flood gates' to open wide! =)
Old 05-01-2006, 07:51 AM   #12  
Buggin' with Pugs

Hey ladies! Been supper busy the last few days but you all were thought of

Vikki~ Great to see you back!!!

Skinny~ It is awesome to have you here with us! Personally I have found that once I started uping my exercise that I WANTED water/fluid more. That is what helps me alot. Or I drink SF flavored waters.

Mel~ I am so happy to see you are your old peppy self. On May 15 those doctors better decide that you need to stay right here with us or I am packing my bags and making a house call to HIM.

Freddy~ I am with Mel..how dare you not invite us! Actually, I ate come choco-chip cookies this weekend myself. Sometimes that urge just wants to eat you alive. But I gave in then walked an extra mile that night.

Big~ I am so excited for you. I really think you will feel better about everything soon. Things will feel more in control, even if just a little, it is very rewarding.

As for the rest of you wonderful ladies....hope you are doing great!

And that Bundt Cake recipe is the BOMB! I eat mine with my FF whipped cream and no syrup. I have also added Almond extract to give it a more 'sweet' flavor too.

~~~~~ OK..today is weigh day and I have put it off......here goes....

229??!!!!!!! I am out of the 30's!!!!!!!
Oh my gawd I never thought I get there!!!! That's 21 pounds so far!!! and that means a new present!!! Hmm, probably new walking shoes..no no a new pedometer!!!!! WhooHoo

Wow I am still in shock......I do need to get going now and take my morning walk...and then off to Tampa with The Hub!!!!

Ladies, thank you so much for being so inspiring, encouraging and REAL, I get so frustrated with threads that never show anyone eating off plan, or seeming to do anything 'wrong'. We are ALL going to do this cause we have each other
RubensMuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:04 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 170/166/135

Good Morning Nutrichicks!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good except that saturday night I was bad! I went to Friday's with a bunch of friends & had 2 giant banana daiquiri's. And the worst part is that they were soooo good that I didn't feel bad. But I was good all week aside from that day. I got on the scale & again it didn't moved. This will be my 3rd week where it hasn't moved. I'm not giving up though. I have alot of major things coming up that I need to look fabulous for. I just gotta stay on track 100% this week. As long as I don't gain, I'll be ok. Have a good day ladies

Rubens~ Congrats on your weight loss
wickedgrl_76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:45 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubensMuse
Hey ladies! Been supper busy the last few days but you all were thought of

Vikki~ Great to see you back!!!

Skinny~ It is awesome to have you here with us! Personally I have found that once I started uping my exercise that I WANTED water/fluid more. That is what helps me alot. Or I drink SF flavored waters.

Mel~ I am so happy to see you are your old peppy self. On May 15 those doctors better decide that you need to stay right here with us or I am packing my bags and making a house call to HIM.

Freddy~ I am with Mel..how dare you not invite us! Actually, I ate come choco-chip cookies this weekend myself. Sometimes that urge just wants to eat you alive. But I gave in then walked an extra mile that night.

Big~ I am so excited for you. I really think you will feel better about everything soon. Things will feel more in control, even if just a little, it is very rewarding.

As for the rest of you wonderful ladies....hope you are doing great!

And that Bundt Cake recipe is the BOMB! I eat mine with my FF whipped cream and no syrup. I have also added Almond extract to give it a more 'sweet' flavor too.

~~~~~ OK..today is weigh day and I have put it off......here goes....

229??!!!!!!! I am out of the 30's!!!!!!!
Oh my gawd I never thought I get there!!!! That's 21 pounds so far!!! and that means a new present!!! Hmm, probably new walking shoes..no no a new pedometer!!!!! WhooHoo

Wow I am still in shock......I do need to get going now and take my morning walk...and then off to Tampa with The Hub!!!!

Ladies, thank you so much for being so inspiring, encouraging and REAL, I get so frustrated with threads that never show anyone eating off plan, or seeming to do anything 'wrong'. We are ALL going to do this cause we have each other

Wow! I am so happy for you Rube!!!!! That is awesome! It gives you that extra little hitch in your giddy-up doesn't it??!!! I hope this week is as rewarding for you!
Old 05-01-2006, 12:11 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 210/201/150

Good Morning All!!!! I did lose a 1 lb. 1 is better than nothing!!!

Mel, thanks for the recipe, I will def try it. Sounds delicious!!!

Ruben, good going ,, I can't wait until I get into the next lower digits. At a lb a week, it will be awhile... LOL

Glad everyone else is doing well.. LATER
vikki50 is offline   Reply With Quote