View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 12:23 AM   #17
latinpear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First name (if you want to tell): let's keep that a mystery for now
Meaning of user name: an old inside joke with one of my best friends
Geographical location: eastern mass.
Marital Status: in a relationship
Children/Ages: None, but i consider my two bunnies my babies
Height: 5'5"
Eye/Hair Color: blue-gray/dirty blonde
Occupation: college student, animal shelter volunteer for over 3 years
Pets: two rabbits- Mopsy and Maggie

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: my first time was probably around January. after a horrible setback, i'm restarting now!
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: i don't want to post my weight because i feel like it will seem like i shouldn't be here. i'm by no means overweight- but my binging is causing weight gain and i know if i don't stop soon i will become overweight.
Problem: Binge eating occasionally followed by not eating for extended periods of time
Plan/Way of Eating: calorie counting, working on self control
Favorite exercise: i run on the treadmill-all though i wouldn't say it's a "favorite"
Hobbies/Interests: my volunteer position, shopping, watching TV, being outside on nice warm days, listening to music and singing along, making crafty things
Favorite movies: The Others, Aladdin, Take the Lead, Strictly Ballroom, Ladder 49, Where the Heart Is
Favorite TV: 24, Law and Order (regular and SVU), Crossing Jordan
Favorite books/plays: Memoirs of a Geisha, Stories Rabbits Tell, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Music: Michelle Branch, Fiona Apple, Goo Goo Dolls, the "Where the Heart Is" soundtrack, the "popular" stuff on the radio is good for singing along to.
Favorite Quote(s): don't have one
Favorite People (dead and living): the people I work with, my friends, my boyfriend
People I canít stand: too many to name...

Places youíve been: All around New England, Canada, Florida, California, the Carribean, Norway, Amsterdam, Finland
Places you want to visit: Italy, back to the Carribean, England

Other tidbits you would like to share: just finished my first year of college! wow it went by fast.

Restarting my diet on 5-12-06!
latinpear is offline   Reply With Quote