Old 05-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #146
AuntB

S/C/G: 240/229.5/160

Default new to the forum

DATE: May 11, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: AuntB/Bree

BIRTHDAY: November 21

MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have a 9 year old son. We enjoy spending time outdoors, playing baseball, bikeriding, etc.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Time with family and friends, sports, reading, music.

ATKINS START DATE: April 24, 2006

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: A co-worker decided to try the Atkins diet so I joined her.

TOP WEIGHT: 240ish

CURRENT WEIGHT: 232.5

GOAL WEIGHT: 160 (for now)

HEIGHT: 5'4"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Dark Blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Iowa

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Failure to plan, mostly. I am very much an all or none person. During prior attempts to diet, if I made a mistake, I just gave up...

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am dedicated to acheiving this weight loss/healthy lifestyle goal.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?: Four years ago, I moved to another city to pursue my education. At that time I had lost 80 lbs (but not in an ultimately healthy manner) and was looking pretty good at 170. Unfortunately, my new schedule did not allow for the rigorous exercise needed to maintain that weight. My eating became uncontrollable between late night study sessions, working, and raising a child. Four years later, I am vowing to make the necessary changes to lose this weight forever and be a healthy role model for my son.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I have no experience with these message boards, but I have read so many of your inspiring stories. You all give me the hope, inspiration, and willingness it takes to succeed in this journey! Thank you!
AuntB is offline   Reply With Quote