UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-09-2006, 04:28 PM   #1  

Lightbulb Phase 2?

I saw something called Phase 2 advertised in a suppliment catalogue and I was wondering if anybody else had heard of it?

Apparently it neutralises carbs so the body doesn't convert as much into sugar allowing you to eat more pasta, potatoes etc.

I've done some research and it looks ok, no one seems to be saying anything bad about it (yet) so I've ordered some.
floozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:55 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

I had a look at their website and their theory seems simple enough. However in practice would you compensate for the non-absorbed starch by eating more subconsciously.

And of course, as with all diet supplements - it must be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and moderate exercise.

I doubt if you JUST took the tablet and nothing else that you would lose weight. If it worked, there wouldn't be any other supplement on the market, and we'd all be "cured"!

IMHO it's the healthy diet and the moderate exercise that does the trick! However I'd be very interested to hear if it helps.

Good luck with it
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:05 AM   #3  

I'll keep you posted...

floozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:43 AM   #4  
Run Forest Run!

It tried it for a while but to be honest it was a waste of time. It did nothing for me (except increase my trips to the toilet!)
bone idle is offline   Reply With Quote