View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 02:46 PM   #15
Cadbury's

First name: Maria
Meaning of user name: Cadbury's chocolate.mmmmmmmmmmm.
Geographical Location: Ireland
Pets: one dog, Bessie
Eye colour: hazel
Height: 5'6
Hobbies/Interests:Reading, walking, yoga, movies, music, eating(lol!)
Weight: I refuse to weigh myself, I go by how my clothes fit. I HATE numbers.
Problem: binging, bouts of excessive exercise and undereating
Start of weight problems: aged 13, lost 40 pounds in about 4 months then gained about 80 pounds by a year later. Started losing weight again in October 2005 because we got a treadmill and I found some enthusiasm.
Eating Plan: 1200 calorie diet(in times of obsessiveness it goes below that and I lose hair and get really tired)
Favourite exercise: walking on treadmill or outside on nice evenings
Favourite Movies: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Shrek, Disney movies, Julia Roberts movies, The Quiet Man,Bridget Jones' Diary, The Notebook, The Producers, and lots others
Favourite books: Harry Potter series, Louise Bagshawe and Susan Lewis and Virginia Andrews books (seriously too mature for me) and Adele Parks books.And lots others.
Favourite Music: Dido, Robbie Williams, Oasis, Destiny's Child and Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, U2, Westlife and lots others.
Favourite People: My parents(awwww), Oprah, Julia Roberts, Bono, Bob Geldof, Nelson Mandela, Tom Hanks(he seems like such a nice man)
Least Favourite people: my school principal, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, the media who put so much pressure on women to be anorexic, Tom Cruise and Simon Cowell.
Place I want to Visit: New york, Connecticut, California, Mexico, Texas, Paris, London, Austria, Africa and New Zealand.
Things I worry about: Global warming, nuclear disasters, war and a rise in suicide rates among young people.
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? sponge
02. What is your least favorite word? Grating
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? a good person
04. What turns you off? ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Jaysus
06. What sound or noise do you love? wind chimes
07. What sound or noise do you hate? nails scratching a blackboard
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? bartending
09. What profession would you not like to do? dealing with teenagers
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You can now eat as much Ben&Jerry's as you want without gaining an ounce!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I collect bath sponges. I don't know why. I love their texture.I also do not know how to operate a microwave.
Cadbury's is offline   Reply With Quote