View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 11:16 AM   #14
fatty_nomore

First name (if you want to tell): leigh
Meaning of user name: i think it's pretty self explanatory
Geographical location: dallas, texas
Marital Status: 'promised' to my boyfriend of 2.5 years. there is no doubt in my heart that he's the ONE but we're both in a place where marriage/engagement would be totally impractical. i have a ring to wear on my left hand though
Children/Ages: 0
Pets: 2 cats and a dog at home
Hobbies/Interests: music, photography, running, eating(heh), anything fun, new, and exciting
Height: 5'9-5'10
Eye/Hair Color: hazel, dark brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: i was about 9 and 'figured out' how to be bulimic. it's been all over the place since then (my lowest was 118, highest was 215..i look my absolute best between 140 and 145)
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 215/194/140
Problem: bulimia/binge eating/bouts of anoretic behavior
Plan/Way of Eating: following a meal plan from the nutritionist
Favorite exercise: RUNNING, swimming, biking, walking, weights, yoga...****, i'm just a big fan of working out
Favorite movies: too many to even begin to name
Favorite books/plays: i LOVE to read and try to read a new book each week...i don't really have a favorite though
Music: indie-pop/rock/hip hop, powerpop, experimental, Sherwood, Pilotdrift, The pAper chAse, Mae, Jack's Mannequin, Hellogoodbye, Circa Survive, Saosin, Sound of Animals Fighting, Kenna, Louis XIV, The Shins, Iron&Wine, Sigur Ros, Album Leaf, Chad Vangaalen, Jimmy Eat World, and yeah...there's too many
Favorite Quote(s): "Confidence may not always gurantee you success, but a lack of confidence is a gurantee for failure." - Professor Michael Tkacik (my fabulous political science prof)
Places you’ve been: some parts of mexico and most of the united states
Places you want to visit: i want to travel everywhere! but mainly, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Egypt
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? peachy
02. What is your least favorite word? moist, fleshy, and p***y. *shudders*
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? the smell of the early morning air
04. What turns you off? people who don't read books and flaunt it
05. What is your favorite curse word? i admit to liking the f bomb
06. What sound or noise do you love? rain
07. What sound or noise do you hate? when people pop their joints
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? when i was a kid, i used to want to be a child psychologist
09. What profession would you not like to do? custodian in a college dorm
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? 'i can't believe you actually made it here and i can't believe i'm letting you in'
Any other tidbits you would like to share: my legs are over 1/2 my height. i look like a spider

height: 5'10 (I grew an inch at the ripe ol' age of 22)

Recovered

Last edited by fatty_nomore : 05-10-2006 at 01:10 PM.
fatty_nomore is offline   Reply With Quote