I'm new here
so this is a good way of introducing myself...
First name (if you want to tell
): Call me "B"
Meaning of user name:
I think it's self explanatory!
Single, never married
Cats: 1 chihuaha
: reality tv (
), reading especially magazines, EATING (which is why I'm here, haah), Internet, music, drawing, movies...
: brown, brown with blonde streaks
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey
: There have been SOOO many.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight:
Again, soo many, so I'll go with my highest weight, current weight and goal. 268/163/120ish. My lowest weight was 144 lbs.
: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating
Calorie counting, lots of water. trying to get in protein and veggies
Walking, Urban Rebounder
Life is Beautiful, Crash, The Notebook, The Sandlot, Titanic, Harry Potter series
: I haven't read in a long time.. but HARRY POTTER!
311, Alice in Chains, System of a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Shinedown, Staind, Blue October, Crossfade, Alanis Morissette, No Doubt, Sublime, Ten Years
): can't really think of any right now..
[B]Favorite People (dead and living): Johnny Depp, Drew Barrymore, Kate Winslet, Mandy Moore, Conan O'Brian, Joel McHale, Angelina Jolie
[B]People I canít stand: Anna Nicole Smith, Paris Hilton, Carrot Top, George W. Bush
[B]Places youíve been:Mexico, Florida
Places you want to visit
: Paris, Bahamas, Jamaica, Las Vegas
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Fun
02. What is your least favorite word? p***y
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? good music
04. What turns you off? conceitedness
05. What is your favorite curse word? ***
06. What sound or noise do you love? laughter in general
07. What sound or noise do you hate? loud motorcycles
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? teaching
09. What profession would you not like to do? any job dealing with food
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your life was worth it. Welcome!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: